15 Ballyrobin Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0JH
- Entrance porch with bespoke antique stained glass windows to entrance hall / Open tread staircase to first floor
- Lounge with feature sandstone fireplace / Half moon bespoke antique stained glass window to kitchen / Superb views / French doors to;
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Glazed door to;
- Kitchen with informal dining and living area / Full range of solid wood high and low level units
- Integrated 5 ring gas hob, oven and dishwasher
- Rear hall / Study with access to utility and integral double garage
- Dining room / Bedroom 3 plus two further ground floor bedrooms (Master with ensuite)
- Ground floor family bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- First floor landing / Three further bedrooms / Shower room with W/C
- PVC double glazed windows / New Grant Vortex Condensing Boiler, burner and flu (replaced June 2017) / Oil-fired central heating / Underfloor heating (ground floor only) / "Beam" vacuum system / Elevat
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious six bedroom detached chalet style bungalow occupying a generous elevated site with superb views over the Six Mile Water valley to the hills beyond. Finished to a high standard throughout, this superb family home benefits from a double garage linked to the main property via a walk-through utility room and rear hall / study. The spacious kitchen with informal living area is complimented by an extensive range of solid wood high and low level units, integrated five ring gas hob, mid level oven and dishwasher. The polished granite centre island offers additional workspace in the main kitchen area while a feature gas stove provides a focal point to the living area on a winters evening. The property further benefits from a spacious lounge and sunroom with outstanding views over the surrounding countryside. With three well proportioned double bedrooms (master with ensuite) to the ground floor and family bathroom bolstered by a further three double bedrooms and a shower room to the first floor, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family or need to accommodate an elderly relative on the ground floor. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass sidelights and fan light over. Double glazed side windows to:-
- Entrance porch 2.57m x 1.17m (8'5 x 3'10)
- Fully tiled floor. 8 pane bevelled glass door and leaded bespoke antique stained glass sidelights to:-
- Entrance hall
- Open tread oak staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and flutted ballustrading. Twin wall light points and picture light point. Low voltage down lights. Corniced ceiling. Open to under-stair storage. Fully tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- Lounge 5.28m x 3.58m (17'4 x 11'9)
- Open fire with feature sandstone surround, polished granite inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Decorative corniced ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Half moon bespoke antique stained glass window to kitchen. 8 pane bevelled glass door to entrance hall and French doors to:-
- Sunroom 4.57m x 3.56m (15 x 11'8)
- (max) Low voltage down lights. Decorative corniced ceiling. PVC double glazed windows and door to rear. Superb views. 8 pane bevelled glass door to:-
- Kitchen with informal dining area 6.93m x 4.17m (22'9 x 13'8)
- Full range of "Arthur Bonnet" solid wood coloured high and low level units with feature handles and barrel hinges. Complementary work surfaces with one and half bowl single drainer sink unit and antique style mixer taps. Inglenook style recess with integrated 5 ring gas hob. Low level drawers and cupboards. Suitable space for range style cooker. Overhead extractor fan. Oak effect mantle. Mid level combination oven and grill. Mid level integrated dishwasher. Polished granite centre island with breakfast bar. Fully tiled floor. Raised tiled plinth with feature gas fired stove. Twin wall light points. Low voltage down lights. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. 8 pane bevelled glass door to:-
- Rear hall / Study 4.88m x 2.08m (16 x 6'10)
- Fully tiled floor. Storage larder. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Utility room 3.81m x 2.46m (12'6 x 8'1)
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units with contrasting wood block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Access to loft. Partially glazed door to entrance hall.
- Integrated garage 5.97m x 5.87m (19'7 x 19'3)
- Automatic roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. "Slingsby" style ladder to attic space. "Beam" vacuum receptacle. Ground floor W/C with wash hand basin. 4 panel door to rear.
- Dining room / Bedroom 3 3.33m x 3.25m (10'11 x 10'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Corniced ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 4.17m x 3.25m (13'8 x 10'8)
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, bedside drawer sets, overhead lockers and mirrored displays. Wood laminate floor. Superb views.
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. White heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.89m x 2.95m (12'9 x 9'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Feature circular frosted glass wash hand basin with chrome stand and mixer taps. Wall light point. Corniced ceiling.
- Bathroom 2.74m x 2.16m (9 x 7'1)
- Modern white suite comprising 5 jet "Jacuzzi" bath with off-set taps. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin. PVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Twin wall light points. Shaver point. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- First floor landing
- Access to eaves storage. "Keylite" double glazed roof lights.
- Bedroom 4 4.09m x 4.01m (13'5 x 13'2)
- Eaves storage. Storage cupboard. "Keylite" double glazed roof light and gable side window.
- Bedroom 5 4.01m x 2.69m (13'2 x 8'10)
- "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Access to eaves storage. Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 6 4.09m x 3.96m (13'5 x 13)
- (max) Access to eaves storage. "Keylite" double glazed roof light.
- First floor shower room
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit. Light and shaver point. Fully tiled floor and walls. Access to eaves. Extractor fan. "Keylite" double glazed roof light.
- Private road. Circular pillars with feature wrought iron gates to large asphalt drive with parking for 6 plus cars. Access to integral double garage. Extensive gardens to front and side in neat lawn. Enclosed asphalt courtyard.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.