Situated on a highly convenient and sought after Hillhead Road in Ballyclare enjoying an idyllic semi rural location, this superb double fronted detached residence boasts a lavish internal specification throughout offering a well planned spacious internal living layout, extensive private site with excellent parking facilities and large mature rear garden. The property has been maintained to a very high specification throughout with a host of extras too numerous to list and is situated within an enviable country location yet positioned only a few minutes drive from nearby Motorway network.
- Ground Floor
- Ramp access to:-
Composite panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin PVC double glazed side panels.
- RECEPTION HALLWAY 7.32m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (24' 0" x 10' 0")
- Recessed ceiling lighting. Centred stairwell to first floor. Solid oak doors. Skirting and architraves throughout. Limestone tiling to floor. Understair storage. Twin glass panelled doors to:-
- LIVING ROOM 6.10m 3.05m x 3.96m 0.61m (20' 10" x 13' 2")
- Contemporary recessed open fire set on cast iron granite. Porcleain tiled hearth. Twin front windows. Recessed flooring lighting controlled by chrome 'touch' dimmer switch.
- DINING ROOM 3.96m 0.91m x 3.05m 1.22m (13' 3" x 10' 4")
- Inset contemporary wall mural with surrounding LED lighting. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 3.96m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.91m (13' 2" x 10' 3")
- Twin front windows. Currently utilised as bedroom 5.
- DE LUXE FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 5.49m 0.00m x 3.96m 2.13m (18' 0" x 13' 7")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of solid oak units with matching granite work surfaces including island unit with built in cupboards and breakfast bar with drop down LED lighting over. Inlaid one and half bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated ' Baumatic' appliances to include dishwasher and microwave. Recess and plumbing for 'American' style fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for gas/ electric range style cooker with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Range of glazed display cabinets with recessed lighting. Recessed under unit lighting. Window pelmet. Recessed ceiling lighting. Tiled floor. Wall height radiator. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.35m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.00m (11' 0" x 7' 0")
- Comprising range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Shelved hot press. PVC double glazed back door accessing driveway.
- Modern two piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- First Floor
- GALLERY LANDING
- Shelved storage cupboard. Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed French doors accessing 'Juliette' balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.88m 1.83m x 3.96m 0.61m (16' 6" x 13' 2")
- Twin front windows.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising fully tiled spacious shower cubicle with sliding screen door and drench overhead shower unit. Low flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap and overhead mirrored cabinet. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 6.10m 2.74m x 4.27m 1.52m (20' 9" x 14' 5")
- Built in wall length mirrored robes. Contemporary wall mural with recessed surrounding LED lighting into:-
- FULLY TILED CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising tiled bath with swan neck mixer tap and handheld shower head. Mains operated power shower over with folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit with swan neck mixer tap and wall mounted mirror with LED lighting. Integrated mirrored cabinet. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.91m (13' 2" x 10' 3")
- Potential for walk in wardrobe. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 4 3.96m 0.91m x 3.05m 1.22m (13' 3" x 10' 4")
- Twin front windows.
- Twin pillar gated entry.
Extensive tarmac parking forecourt providing parking fro a number for vehicles.
Gated access at gable side to rear garden.
- Detached Garage 5.79m 0.91m x 5.49m 0.00m (19' 3" x 18' 0")
- Roller shutter door. PVC side service door. Gable side window. Electric light and power points. Roof space storage.
Rear courtyard area leading to large private enclosed garden laid in lawn.
Screened by mature hedging and trees.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.