141 Upper Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT38 8RT
- OPEN VIEWING WEDNESDAY 25H APRIL - 6.30PM-7.30PM
- Impressive Extended Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3+ Reception
- Prime Corner Site Enjoying Partial Views of Belfast Lough
- Open Plan Kitchen with Living/Dining Aspect
- Highly Regarded Location
- Ensuite Shower Room Off Bedroom 1
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Solar Panels Providing Reduced Running Costs
- Detached Double Garage
- Extensive Parking Forecourt
- Priced to Allow for Some Updating
Positioned on a prime mature corner site within a highly regarded established residential location this extended Detached family home enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating a large open plan Kitchen with living/dining aspect, ensuite shower room and a detached double garage with extensive parking forecourt. Priced to allow for some updating an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Open covered Entrance with tiled step. Twin entrance doors with glass side screens into Entrance Porch.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- Entrance door into Hallway with quality herringbone floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.14m x 4.11m (13'7 x 13'6)
- into bay window. Attractive tiled fireplace with wooden surround. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.81m x 3.15m (12'6 x 10'4)
- Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling.
- French door into:
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ROOM WITH DINING ASPECT 7.16m x 3.61m (23'6 x 11'10)
- at max. Laminate flooring. Twin french PVC double glazed doors to walkway, patio and gardens. Feature pine tongue and grove panelled ceiling with low voltage lighting. Feature part panelled walls.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH LIVING/DINING ASPECT 6.78m x 4.72m (22'3 x 15'6)
- Ash effect shaker style Kitchen fitted with a range of high and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated eye level oven with separate 4 ring ceramic hob. Overhead extractor fan. Fixed breakfast bar style return. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to private courtyard. Dual window aspect. Laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Spacious landing. Fitted 3 bay storage units.
- BEDROOM 1 5.03m x 4.11m (16'6 x 13'6)
- Dual window aspect enjoying views towards Knockagh and partial views of Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline to rear.
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2 4.04m x 3.56m (13'3 x 11'8)
- into bay window. Fitted double wardrobe with louvre door and overhead storage units. Fitted single robe.
- BEDROOM 3 4.01m x 2.49m (13'2 x 8'2)
- Built in 3 bay storage with mirrored panells.
- BEDROOM 4 2.90m x 2.59m (9'6 x 8'6)
- Presently used a Study. Dual window aspect.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit over. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Twin gates to side leading to extensive parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles. DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 20'10 x 18'10 (6.35m x 5.74m) with power and light leading to car port. Secure mature gardens to side and front in lawn screened by perimeter wall with patio area off living/dining area. Courtyard area to rear fully paved with Greenhouse screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.