141 Upper Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT38 8RT
- OPEN VIEWING WEDNESDAY 25H APRIL - 6.30PM-7.30PM
- Impressive Extended Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3+ Reception
- Prime Corner Site Enjoying Partial Views of Belfast Lough
- Open Plan Kitchen with Living/Dining Aspect
- Highly Regarded Location
- Ensuite Shower Room Off Bedroom 1
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Solar Panels Providing Reduced Running Costs
- Detached Double Garage
- Extensive Parking Forecourt
- Priced to Allow for Some Updating
Positioned on a prime mature corner site within a highly regarded established residential location this extended Detached family home enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating a large open plan Kitchen with living/dining aspect, ensuite shower room and a detached double garage with extensive parking forecourt. Priced to allow for some updating an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Open covered Entrance with tiled step. Twin entrance doors with glass side screens into Entrance Porch.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- Entrance door into Hallway with quality herringbone floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.14m x 4.11m (13'7 x 13'6)
- into bay window. Attractive tiled fireplace with wooden surround. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.81m x 3.15m (12'6 x 10'4)
- Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling.
- French door into:
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ROOM WITH DINING ASPECT 7.16m x 3.61m (23'6 x 11'10)
- at max. Laminate flooring. Twin french PVC double glazed doors to walkway, patio and gardens. Feature pine tongue and grove panelled ceiling with low voltage lighting. Feature part panelled walls.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH LIVING/DINING ASPECT 6.78m x 4.72m (22'3 x 15'6)
- Ash effect shaker style Kitchen fitted with a range of high and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated eye level oven with separate 4 ring ceramic hob. Overhead extractor fan. Fixed breakfast bar style return. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to private courtyard. Dual window aspect. Laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Spacious landing. Fitted 3 bay storage units.
- BEDROOM 1 5.03m x 4.11m (16'6 x 13'6)
- Dual window aspect enjoying views towards Knockagh and partial views of Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline to rear.
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2 4.04m x 3.56m (13'3 x 11'8)
- into bay window. Fitted double wardrobe with louvre door and overhead storage units. Fitted single robe.
- BEDROOM 3 4.01m x 2.49m (13'2 x 8'2)
- Built in 3 bay storage with mirrored panells.
- BEDROOM 4 2.90m x 2.59m (9'6 x 8'6)
- Presently used a Study. Dual window aspect.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit over. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Twin gates to side leading to extensive parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles. DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 20'10 x 18'10 (6.35m x 5.74m) with power and light leading to car port. Secure mature gardens to side and front in lawn screened by perimeter wall with patio area off living/dining area. Courtyard area to rear fully paved with Greenhouse screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.