14 Wood Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2ER
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with fully tiled floor / Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multi-solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white four piece suite
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Well maintained and fully enclosed garden to rear
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom end townhouse in a sought after part of Randalstown just off Shane's Street and within easy access of all local amenities and the M2 motorway. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout the property benefits from modern cream coloured Shaker style fully fitted kitchen units with integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The "Inglenook" style fireplace to the living room also boasts a solid multi-fuel cast iron stove and fully tiled floor while the family bathroom comprises a luxury four piece suite with panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed diamond shaped portlight and overlight to;
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and square set balustrade. Small understair storage. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- Living Room 4.62m x 3.51m (15'2 x 11'6)
- "Inglenook" style fireplace with inset cast iron multi-solid fuel stove. Feature marble hearth. Fully tiled floor. Wall light point. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 5.66m x 3.33m (18'7 x 10'11)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with chrome handles and butchers block effect work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor canopy. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving
- Bedroom 1 4.60m x 3.23m (15'1 x 10'7)
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 2.90m (10'10 x 9'6)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.90m x 2.21m (9'6 x 7'3)
- Double radiator.
- Bathroom 2.46m x 2.18m (8'1 x 7'2)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling feature splash back tiling.. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Communal tegula brick parking. Tarmac pathway to front and side. Side garden in pink stone display and young conifers. Low level timber fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn. Tarmac path and tiled pathway to bin enclosure. Pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.