14 The Fairways
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4FA
- Luxurious Ground Floor Apartment Set On The Prestigious Lough Road
- In Close Proximity To Local Amenities, Public Transport Routes And Main Commuter Networks
- Two Generous Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Contemporary Fitted Kitchen Incorporating Space For Informal Dining
- Deluxe Bathroom Encompassing White Three Piece Suite
- Communal Car Park With Dedicated Space
- Double Glazed Windows / Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Landscaped Gardens
- Paved Patio Area With Stunning Views
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this recently constructed luxurious and deceptively spacious ground floor apartment, nestled within a mature setting on the edge of Massereene Golf Course where residents can enjoy the beauty and tranquillity on offer. This beautifully presented property benefits from two generous bedrooms (master with ensuite), spacious lounge open plan to contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining and a deluxe main bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting ample storage, paved patio area overlooking the golf course, gas fired central heating and secure parking space, we recommend internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite front entrance door. Contemporary tiled flooring. Intercom entry phone. Thermostat and single radiator. Storage cupboard encompassing tiled flooring, light, power, alarm panel, shelving and hanging space.
- LOUNGE 4.77 x 4.19 (15'7" x 13'8")
- Spacious lounge encompassing contemporary tiled flooring and double sliding patio doors with complementary side panels leading to generous patio space offering breath taking views. TV and BT points. Double radiator. Open plan to kitchen with space for informal dining.
- KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.27 x 3.34 (17'3" x 10'11")
- Deluxe fully fitted kitchen with range of contemporary 'shaker style' high and low level units contrasting laminate work surfaces and upstands. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Built in oven and four ring gas hob with pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy above. Worcester gas boiler housed within high level unit. Contemporary tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights inset to kitchen ceiling. Space for informal dining with dual aspect double glazed windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.56 x 3.34 (14'11" x 10'11")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing dual aspect double glazed windows. TV & BT points. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.13 x 1.81 (6'11" x 5'11")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure incorporating thermostatically controlled shower unit. Contemporary tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed frosted window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38 x 2.70 (11'1" x 8'10")
- Generous double bedroom with double glazed window, single radiator and TV point.
- DELUXE MAIN BATHROOM 2.33 x 1.99 (7'7" x 6'6")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and floor to ceiling tiled splash back panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment set above. Contemporary tiled flooring and complementary part tiled walls. Double radiator and extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Generous Patio Area With Breath taking Views Over The First Hole Of Massereene Golf Course. Communal Car Park With Dedicated Parking Space. Communal Landscaped Gardens Laid In Neat Lawn. Intercom Entry System. Screened Bin Stores. Outside Light.
- SERVICE CHARGE 2017 / 2018: c.£800.00pa
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.