Impressive detached bungalow with integral garage, occupying a spacious mature corner site, within this select development off Rashee Road, Ballyclare. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and benefits from adaptable accommodation offering up to 4 bedrooms also with potential for roof space conversion (subject to necessary approvals). Viewing is highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to floored roof space. Potential for conversion (Subject to necessary approvals).
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 1.52m x 3.96m 1.22m (16' 5" x 13' 4")
- Tiled fireplace with mahogany mantle piece and open fire. Feature front window.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 3.66m 0.00m x 2.74m 3.05m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Larder cupboard. Breakfast bar. Complementary wall tiling. Fluorescent lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden. Access to integral garage.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m 0.00m x 1.83m 3.05m (7' 0" x 6' 10")
- Workbench with stainless steel sink unit. Recess and plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Overhead shelving. Oil fired 'Worcester' condensing boiler. Fluorescent lighting.
- DINING ROOM 3.35m 2.44m x 3.05m 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
- Suited for use as bedroom 4.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 1.52m x 2.74m 3.05m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
- 2No built in wardrobes. Vanity unit. Wall mounted mirror.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.44m x 3.05m 0.00m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 3.05m x 2.13m 0.00m (9' 10" x 7' 0")
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising PVC panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead electric shower unit with curtain rail. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Matching accessories.
- Occupying a spacious private mature corner site within this select established development off Rashee Road, close to local schools and town centre amenities.
Tarmac driveway, front and side gardens laid in lawn within enclosed hedging and surrounding shrubbery.
- Integral Garage 4.57m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.00m (15' 9" x 11' 0")
- Roller shutter door. Fluorescent lighting. Access to roof space storage. Power points.
Substantial gardens laid in lawn to rear with surrounding mature specimen trees.
Separate enclosed rear garden with patio area.
PVC barge boards. Outside light.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.