14 Pembrooke Mews
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 5AY
- Spacious Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Modern Kitted Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Deluxe White Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage with Parking Forecourt
- Cul De Sac Position
- Popular Convenient Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
Positioned within a quiet cul de sac enjoying an open aspect with private enclosed garden this well presented family home will ideally suit the First Time Buyer looking for a popular location at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded glass inset into:
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 4.37m (15'0 x 14'4)
- Open fire with tiled hearth. Mid oak effect laminate strip flooring. Dual window aspect. Low voltage lighting.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA 4.50m x 3.91m (14'9 x 12'10)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level 'sky blue' coloured fitted units with contrasting worksurfaces. Single drainer sink unit with swan next taps. Space for freestanding cooker. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Integrated fridge/freezer. Understairs storage cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Low voltage lighting. Woof effect tiled floor. PVC double glazed rear door to garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 2.36m (13'0 x 7'9)
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 2.90m x 2.59m (9'6 x 8'6)
- Built in open wardrobe recess.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.08m (9'6 x 6'10)
- Built in storage units.
- DELUXE MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising button flush WC. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen with thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling.
- Driveway to front with car parking forecourt. DETACHED GARAGE to side. Private enclosed gardens to side and rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.