14 Mossley Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 5PA
- Mid Townhouse
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Reception
- Modern Contempory Fitted Kitchen
- Modern 1st Floor Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Superb Open Aspect over Mossley Dam
- Large Private Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Walking Distance of Public Transport
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Beautifully presented throughout and situated within a popular residential location close to Mossley Rail Halt, shops and local schools. Enjoying a pleasant open aspect extending over Mossley Dam and a large private rear garden an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall.
- LOUNGE 3.86m x 3.81m (12'8 x 12'6)
- Laminate strip flooring. Views over Mossley Dam. Enjoying open aspect with views over Mossley Dam.
- CONTEMPORARY MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 4.88m x 1.98m (16'0 x 6'6)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of modern high and low level fitted units with contrasting worksurfaces. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Filed breakfast bar for casual dining. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate strip flooring. PVC double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 2.95m (12'8 x 9'8)
- Built in double mirrored wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 2.82m (9'10 x 9'3)
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle.
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Private enclosed garden to rear with outside fuel/tool store. Large private garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.