14 Maine Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT42 2LW
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room 14'8 x 12'4 with inglenook style recess and inset stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of modern cream coloured high gloss high and low level units / Integrated fridge and freezer
- Three bedrooms / One with access to;
- Sunroom with semi-vaulted wood strip ceiling / PVC double glazed French doors to front
- Modern white bathroom suite with shower bath and feature wash hand basin
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / New skirting, architraeves and internal doors
- Detached garage 23'8 x 14'8 / 2No. additional storage sheds
- Tarmac drive to front with access to concrete yard area / Gardens to front and rear in neat lawn
This is a superb opportunity for those looking for a detached bungalow with a detached garage and additional outbuildings occupying a generous elevated site just off the Lisnevenagh Road commanding superb views over open countryside and with easy access to both Ballymena and Antrim. Finished to a high standard throughout with modern range of kitchen units and bathroom suite this property is ideally suited to those who need usable external space with generous rear garden together with a comfortable internal layout. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor. 2No. single radiators. Storage cupboard. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater.
- Living Room 4.47m x 3.76m (14'8 x 12'4)
- Inglenook style recess with inset multi solid fuel stove and polished granite hearth. Wall light point. Directional spot lights. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 5.54m x 3.00m (18'2 x 9'10 )
- Full range of modern cream coloured high gloss high and low level units with feature curved corner units and stainless steel handles. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Wine rack. Space for cooker. "Neff" pyramid style overhead extractor. Integrated fridge and freezer. Mosaic effect part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 4.95m x 3.30m (16'3 x 10'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.02m (12'2 x 9'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 / Dining Room 4.95m x 3.45m (16'3 x 11'4)
- (max) Plumber for potential ensuite. Double radiator. Six pane beveled glass French doors to;
- Sunroom 3.84m x 3.63m (12'7 x 11'11)
- (max) Semi-vaulted wood strip ceiling. TV point. Fully tiled floor with inlaid pattern. 2No. double radiators. PVC double glazed French doors to front.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and "Triton" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage cupboard and drawer set below. Over sink wall mounted cabinets with inset mirror and low voltage downlights to pelmet. Fully tiled floor and walls. Low voltage down lights. Chrome heated towel rail. Underfloor heating to bathroom only.
- Twin entrance pillars with wrought iron gates to tarmac drive with parking for five vehicles. Front garden in neat lawn and young conifers. Access to;
- Detached Garage 7.21m x 4.47m (23'8 x 14'8)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine and wash hand basin. Enclosed low flush W/C. Service door to rear.
- Outside (contd)
- Concrete yard area with parking for four plus cars. Paved pathway to large rear garden in neat lawn and young conifers.
- Storage Shed 4.06m x 2.77m (13'4 x 9'1)
- Timber door.
- Adjoining Shed 4.42m x 3.58m (14'6 x 11'9)
- Tin roof. Timber door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note non of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.