14 Glenkyle Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6SZ
- Superb Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Prime Mature Corner Site
- Luxurious Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Master Bedroom with Modern Ensuite
- Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Doors & Fascias
- Detached Garage to Rear with Ample Parking
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned on a prime mature corner site within a popular convenient location this superb presented Semi-Detached Chalet enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating a luxurious hi-gloss Kitchen with dining aspect, Master Bedroom with modern Ensuite Shower Room and a deluxe family Bathroom. Perfect for the First Time Buyer searching for a home in an enviable location with a modern 'Turnkey Style Finish'
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with double glazed side screen into a well presented Entrance Hall. Quality walnut effect laminate plank flooring extending through principal rooms.
- LOUNGE 5.18m x 3.40m (17'0 x 11'2)
- Twin french doors into:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.60m x 3.35m (15'1 x 11'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level hi-gloss fitted units with contrasting wood effect worksurfaces. Integrated appliances including oven, separate 4 ring hob, overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Low voltage lighting. PVC double glazed door to private enclosed courtyard.
- BEDROOM 3 3.30m x 2.34m (10'10 x 7'8)
- Suitable for Office etc if required.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0 x 10'0)
- Built in 3 bay wardrobe.
- MODERN ENSUITE
- Comprising 1/4 rounded shower enclosure. Button flush. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 2.44m (12'4 x 8'0)
- Presently used as Study
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising 'P' shape bath with fixed shower screen. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash basin. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Prime corner site with enclosed private gardens to front, side and rear laid mainly in lawn and screened by perimeter fence.Driveway to rear with parking bay to DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE 20'1 x 11'10 (6.12m x 3.61m) with roller shutter door, power and light. Enclosed private courtyard area to rear.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.