14 Carnbeg Square
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RH
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and feature surround / Beveled glass French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Recently installed "Dove Grey" contemporary style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Utility with range of matching units / Ground floor W/C / Integral garage
- First Floor Landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with free-standing roll top bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for two cars / Enclosed low maintainencegarden to rear / Paved patio and raised timber decking
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom end townhouse with integral garage in one of the most sought after residential developments in the Antrim area. Offering generous, well proportioned family accommodation with easy access to all local amenities and the M2 motorway this property is likely to appeal to a wide array of potential purchasers. The property benefits from a newly installed contemporary style kitchen with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher, modern bathroom and ensuite and private low maintenance gardens to the rear. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood four panel entrance door with double glazed overlight to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- Living Room 5.56m x 3.25m (18'3 x 10'8)
- Open fire with feature country pine surround, cast iron inset and slate effect tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Access to understair storage. Double and single radiator. Eight pane beveled glass French doors to;
- Kitchen with Informal Dining 6.10m x 3.20m (20' x 10'6)
- Full range of "Dove Grey" coloured contemporary style high and low level units with long chrome handles and glazed units. Contrasting wood effect work surfaces and breakfast bar. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with flexible hose. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surface. Fully tiled floor. 2No. double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Access to;
- Integral Garage 5.69m x 3.00m (18'8 x 9'10)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light.
- Utility 2.03m x 1.73m (6'8 x 5'8)
- Full range of matching "Dove Grey" high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed door to rear.
- Ground Floor W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor. Single radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Bedroom 1 4.62m x 3.71m (15'2 x 12'2)
- (max). Designer upright radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising PVC paneled shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 5.00m x 3.12m (16'5 x 10'3)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 4.14m x 2.64m (13'7 x 8'8)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.05m x 2.90m (10' x 9'6)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising free-standing roll top bath with off-set feature mixer taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn, young specimen tree and paved pathway. Tarmac drive with side by side parking for two cars. Access to integral garage. Pedestrian gate to side with paved pathway to fully enclosed garden at rear in large paved patio, gold stone display and raised timber decking. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. Enclosed PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that non of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.