14 Burnside Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0RR
- Superb 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa
- Open Plan Living/ Dining Area With Cast Iron Stove
- De Luxe Fitted Kitchen
- Modern 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Doors And Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Cast Iron Stove Link Up
- Detached Matching Garage/ Tarmac Driveway
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear
- Elevated Site With Superb Views Within Popular Development
Impressive 3 bedroom semi detached house situated on prime site within popular 'Burnside Park' development within village of Burnside. The property has been superbly maintained by the current vendors and is in excellent condition throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite panelled front door with multi point locking system. Ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Cottage style internal doors throughout.
- LOUNGE 4.27m 1.83m x 4.27m 1.52m (14' 6" x 14' 5")
- Cast iron multi fuel stove set into Inglenook style fireplace with overhead mantle and tiled hearth. Solid fuel link up system in place. Quality laminate flooring. Feature front window. Open plan to:-
- DINING ROOM 3.05m 0.00m x 2.74m 2.13m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Quality laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 2.74m 2.44m x 2.44m 0.00m (9' 8" x 8' 0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching woodblock work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Gas cooker point with overhead pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. Recess for washing machine. Recess and plumbing for dish washer. Recess for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed lighting. Understair storage.
- First Floor
- With access to roof space. Gable side window. Access to shelved hot press with fully lagged water cylinder.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 1.83m x 3.35m 2.74m (14' 6" x 11' 9")
- Magnificent elevated views.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.74m x 2.74m 3.05m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 1.22m x 2.13m 2.13m (8' 4" x 7' 7")
- Built in wardrobe. Magnificent elevated views.
- With modern white 3 piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Wall mounted electric shower unit and folding screen over bath. Wooden panelling to dado rail height. Complementary wall tiling. Cushion floor.
- Prominent elevated site with garden at front. Paved area to rear.
- Matching Detached Garage 6.40m 1.22m x 3.35m 1.22m (21' 4" x 11' 4")
- Roller door with separate service door. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Gable side window. Brick built wood/ coal storage area.
Covered patio area with separate raised patio area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.