14 Burneys Lane
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 7AE
- Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 2/1 Receptions
- Private Mature Garden
- Driveway to Side with Ample Parking
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Fascias
- Oil Fired Cnetral Heating
- Flexible Living Layout
- Highly Regarded Estabilshed Location
Positioned on a private mature site within a popular convenient established location this spacious Semi-Detached Chalet enjoys a well planned adaptable living layout incorporating either 3 or 4 Bedrooms depending on requirements. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into spacious Entrance Hall with feature open tread staircase.
- LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.81m (16'0 x 12'6)
- Inglenook style wood burning stove.
- DINING ROOM OR BEDROOM 1 4.90m x 2.51m (16'1 x 8'3)
- BEDROOM 2 3.43m x 3.63m (11'3 x 11'11)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Open shower area. Fully tiled walls. PVC panelled ceiling.
- KITCHEN 3.35m x 3.15m (11'0 x 10'4)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for freestanding cooker. Open ended corner displays. Fixed breakfast bar for casual dining.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 3.35m (11'6 x 11'0)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 4 3.73m x 3.25m (12'3 x 10'8)
- Fitted wall to wall wardrobes.
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Driveway to side with ample parking. Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.