14 Birch Hill Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1BT
- Spacious semi detached villa which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities
- Three generous bedrooms
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with open arch to informal dining area
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Family bathroom with white three piece suite
- Private landscaped gardens to the front and rear
- Driveway with ample space for parking several vehicles leading to a semi detached garage
- Oil fired central heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this spacious semi detached villa which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented property benefits from three generous bedrooms, spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with open arch to informal dining area, fitted kitchen and a family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting a oil fired central heating, private landscaped gardens to the front & rear and driveway with ample space for parking several vehicles leading to a semi detached garage, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with double glazed panel inset and complementary double glazed side panel. Stairwell leading to first floor. Storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, PVC opaque double glazed window and meter cupboard. Double radiator and BT point.
- LOUNGE WITH OPEN PLAN ARCH TO INFORMAL DINING 8.06 x 4.36 at widest points (26'5" x 14'3" at wid
- Spacious lounge with feature open fireplace encompassing back boiler for heating and water, wooden surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Open arch into generous informal dining area. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Double and single radiators.
- KITCHEN 2.86 x 2.83 (9'4" x 9'3")
- Range of traditional units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and four ring gas hob with integrated retractable extractor canopy above. Space for freestanding fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Storage cupboard. PVC double glazed rear door with complementary double glazed window adjacent.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space. Storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and integrated shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.35 x 3.50 at widest points (14'3" x 11'5" at wid
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed picture window overlooking front gardens. Built in wardrobe with integrated shelving and hanging space. Recess for wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81 x 3.42 (12'5" x 11'2")
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window overlooking rear gardens. Built in wardrobes incorporating lockers above with integrated shelving and hanging space. Recess for wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.81 x 2.73 (9'2" x 8'11")
- Generous single bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window overlooking rear gardens. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.89 x 1.80 (6'2" x 5'10")
- White three piece suite comprising of wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment. Tile effect lino and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window. Extractor fan and single radiator.
- SEMI DETACHED GARAGE 5.36 x 2.77 (17'7" x 9'1")
- Generous garage space accessed via up and over door from driveway. Light and boiler within. Separate boiler room to rear of garage accessed via service door from rear gardens.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed rear gardens laid in neat lawn complemented by 'crazy paving' service path and patio area. PVC rainwater goods. Outside lights. Driveway with space for parking several vehicles. Front gardens laid in neat lawn with an array of shrubs and bordered by mature hedging.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.