, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LN
- Well presented and deceptively spacious mid terrace property
- Located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with two piece suite and separate wc
- Generous lounge
- Fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking to the front
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens to the rear
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this well presented and deceptively spacious mid terrace property which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. Accommodation benefits from three spacious bedrooms, bathroom with two piece suite, separate wc, generous lounge and fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, off street parking to the front and low maintenance landscaped gardens to the rear, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate this property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany effect PVC front entrance door with feature double glazed panel inset and complementary double glazed sidepanel. Tiled and laminate wood strip flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor with recess inset underneath. Two storage cupboards encompassing shelving, light and fusebox.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 4.38 x 3.39 at widest points (14'4" x 11'1" at wid
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and four ring gas hob with integrated retractable extractor canopy set above. Space for freestanding fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tile effect lino and tiled walls to kitchen. Space for informal dining. Single radiator. PVC double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboard with integrated shelving.
- LOUNGE 4.38 x 3.54 (14'4" x 11'7")
- Spacious lounge with laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed picture window to the rear. TV point and double radiator. Storage cupboard with integrated shelving. Access to rear hall.
- REAR HALL
- Mahogany effect PVC rear door with dual double glazed panels inset. Storage cupboard with integrated shelving.
- Access to attic space. Storage cupboards with integrated shelving and insulated hot water tank.
- BEDROOM 1 4.20 x 2.69 (13'9" x 8'9")
- Spacious double bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.80 x 2.98 into robes (12'5" x 9'9" into robes)
- Spacious double bedroom with two built in double wardrobes with integrated shelving and hanging space. PVC double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.92 x 2.35 (9'6" x 7'8")
- Generous single bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator. BT point.
- BATHROOM 1.74 x 1.70 (5'8" x 5'6")
- Two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window. Single radiator.
- SEPARATE WC 1.69 x 0.85 (5'6" x 2'9")
- Low flush wc. PVC double glazed opaque window.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed rear gardens finished in low maintenance coloured stone shrubbery and paved service path and steps. Selection of trees and shrubs. Oil tank and boiler set in rear gardens. Brick paviour off street parking accessed via double timber gates. Paved service path and stoned feature shrubbery bordered by mature hedging.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.