Extended 3 bedroom semi detached house, with garage, occupying a mature private site enjoying uninterrupted views over Six Mile River Park. While various upgrades have been undertaken over the years the property requires modernisation. This however is a fantastic location has, with the extended living and kitchen, the potential to provide a lovely family home. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door at gable side. Windows at front elevation.
Stairwell to first floor.
- With w.c. Side window.
- SITTING ROOM 4.06m x 3.12m (13'4" x 10'3")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Front window affording views over the park.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING ROOM 7.44m x 3.20m (24'5" x 10'6")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Back boiler with link up to oil fired heating system. Folding door into:-
- KITCHEN 4.62m x 2.13m (15'2" x 7'0")
- Range of fitted high and low level units with hardwood trim and matching woodblock effect work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead extractor unit. Built in double oven. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. PVC tile floor.
- REAR PORCH
- PVC double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Return stairwell into gallery landing. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.73m (13'3" x 12'3")
- Delightful views over Six Mile River Park from front window. Range of fixed bedroom furniture including dressing table and wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.12m (12'0" x 10'3")
- BEDROOM 3 2.29m x 2.13m (7'6" x 7'0")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
- Occupying a mature private site fronting onto Mill Road affording open views over Six Mile River Park.
Twin front pillars into:-
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
- Detached Garage 4.88m x 2.90m (16'0" x 9'6")
- Up and over folding metal door.
Front garden in lawn with mature tree and range of border shrubs and plants.
Private enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
Paved patio area.
Timber framed shed.
PVC barge boards.
NB Insulated cavity walls and insulated roof space.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.