132 Burnthill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 5HF
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Private Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Light Oak Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/Cavity wall installation
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Residential Location
Well presented throughout this 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating an open plan Kitchen with dining aspect, white Bathroom suite and a private enclosed Garden. Close to local amenities including Schools, Shops and Public Transport an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screens into a well presented Entrance Hall. Quality oak effect laminate strip flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 3.25m (14'4 x 10'8)
- Attractive period style marble fireplace with polished granite hearth. Picture style window.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.33m x 3.00m (17'6 x 9'10)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level oak fitted units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. PVC double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4 x 11'0)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 2.95m (10'10 x 9'8)
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.51m (9'6 x 8'3)
- Built in single wardrobe.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with electric shower unit over. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
- Neat garden to front. Driveway to side with ample parking. Private enclosed south facing garden to rear in lawn screened by mature Conifers and perimeter fence. Outside light and tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.