13 Mount Oriel Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JU
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge 16'8 x 13'9 with feature fireplace and solid wood floor / Glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob / Open square archway to;
- Sunroom / Dining Room with dual aspect windows
- Living room with inglenook style fireplace and cast iron multi-solid fuel stove linked to central heating and hot water
- Utility room with range of matching units
- Five well proportioned bedrooms / Master 18'5 x 11'6 (max) with walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Mix of hardwood and PVC double glazed windows / Dual link-up oil-fired and solid fuel central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Pavier brick drive with parking for up to 4 cars / Access to detached garage / Large site with gardens to front, side and rear / Pavier brick patio and pathway
This beautifully appointed and deceptively spacious five bedroom house occupies a superb end of cul-d-sac position in this sought after and exclusive residential development just off the Oriel Road and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. With easy access to the bus and train station, local shop, Health Centre, Tesco's and an array of quality primary and secondary schools, this property is ideally positioned for those who want all the convenience of town centre living with internal and external space suitable for a growing family. The five spacious bedrooms boast a large master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and generous ensuite with walk-in double shower. There are three large reception rooms to choose from downstairs with the open plan kitchen, dining and sunroom opening up to the lounge via double doors creating a very flexible layout suitable for entertaining.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance with tiled steps. Hardwood double glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Slate effect tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Small under stair storage. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and trough style wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Bleached wood effect wood laminate floor.
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 4.19m (16'8 x 13'9 )
- (plus feature box window) Open fire with contemporary style painted wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Solid wood floor. Double and single radiators. 15 pane French doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.96m x 3.25m (22'10 x 10'8)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pyramid style over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for American style fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to splash backs. Wood laminate floor. Double glazed French doors to rear. Free standing (movable) island with contrasting work surfaces, breakfast bar and low level units. Open square archway to;
- DINING ROOM 4.22m x 3.99m (13'10 x 13'1)
- Feature free standing cast iron multi solid fuel stove on polished granite plinth. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows to front and rear. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.36m x 3.48m plus (17'7 x 11'5 plus)
- plus Inglenook style recess with feature reclaimed wooden beam. Free standing cast iron multi solid fuel stove (linked to central heating and hot water). Large polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 3.48m x 1.47m (11'5 x 4'10)
- Low level cream coloured "Shaker" style units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Larder unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 5.61m x 3.51m (max (18'5 x 11'6 (max)
- (max) Double door to built in storage. Access to loft. Double radiator.
- LARGE ENSUITE 3.48m x 1.50m (11'5 x 4'11)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and feature tiled splash back. Fully tiled walk-in double shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and glazed panel. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. (Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9 x 10'9)
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 2.92m (11'10 x 9'7)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.28m x 3.25m (10'9 x 10'8)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 3.40m x 3.30m (max) (11'2 x 10'10 (max))
- (max) Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white Victorian style suite comprising free-standing roll top slipper bath with polished chrome ball & claw feet together with free-standing polished chrome pipework, taps and antique style telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and separate pedestal wash hand basin with feature tiled splash back. Quartz effect PVC clad fully glazed corner shower cubicle with "Heatstore" electric shower unit and pivot door. Fully tiled floor with centre display. Half wood paneled walls. Single radiator.
- Pavier brick drive to front with parking for 5 cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Roller shutter door.
Garden to side in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Low level timber fencing. Paved pathway. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn and pavier brick pathway and patio. Attached boiler house with oil-fired boiler. PVC tank. Timber pedestrian gates to eitherside. Mature hedge. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property. Also please ask the vendors to clarify the site boundary during your viewing to avoid confusion later.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.