13 Burnside Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0SH
- Attractive 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazing
- Alarm System
- Spacious Driveway And Parking Forecourt
- Rear Patio Area/ Detached Garage
- Excellent Location Within Popular Village
- Auction 13th March 2018
Well presented 3 bedroom semi detached house situated in the heart of Burnside Village within easy walking distance to local Primary School and other amenities. With spacious private parking area combined with a detached garage this property is sure to be popular. Early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 2.74m x 3.35m 1.22m (15' 9" x 11' 4")
- Laminate flooring. Understair storage.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.27m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 9" x 11' 0")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to including fridge freezer, double oven, microwave and dish washer. Inlaid 4 ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Splashback tiling. Under unit lighting. Window pelmet. Recessed ceiling lighting. Glazed display cabinet. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio area.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.05m 1.83m x 2.44m 2.44m (10' 6" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.74m x 2.44m 0.61m (11' 9" x 8' 2")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 0.00m x 1.83m 1.22m (10' 0" x 6' 4")
- Built in wardrobe.
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead electric shower unit. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
- Situated in centre of Burnside Village.
Stone parking bay to front and side.
Rear patio area with raised wooden decking and range of surrounding shrubbery and mature plants.
Surrounding wooden perimeter fencing. Enclosed wooden boiler house.
PVC oil tank. Outside light.
- Detached Garage 3.66m 1.83m x 2.74m 1.52m (12' 6" x 9' 5")
- Roller shutter door. Electric light and power points. Gable side window.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.