13 Belmont Heights
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1BD
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 19 x 12'1 with open fire and feature surround
- Ding room / Bedroom 4
- Kitchen with informal dining
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units
- Utility room with low level range of matching units
- Three further bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with champagne coloured suite to include shower over bath
- Double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Integral garage
- Excellent sun orientation / Solar panels to rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a detached four bedroom detached bungalow in one of the most sought after developments in Antrim within easy access of the Technology Park and all local amenities. The property benefits from three or four bedrooms (master with ensuite) and one or two reception rooms depending on requirements together with a utility room and integral garage. Occupying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position with excellent sun orientation, this property is likely to appeal a wide array of potential purchasers to include young families and those wishing to downsize. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with single glazed portlight to;
- Entrance hall
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Cloaks cupboard. Airing cupboard with single radiator and shelving.
- Lounge 5.79m x 3.68m (19 x 12'1)
- (into bay) Open fire with ornate wooden surround, polished granite inset and hearth. Semi-solid wooden floor. Twin wall light points. Double radiator and single radiator.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining 4.65m x 3.38m (15'3 x 11'1)
- (max) Full range of linen effect high and low levelunits with wooden trim and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Space for cooker. Pull-out extractor canopy. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer. Double radiator.
- Dining room / Bedroom 4 4.65m x 3.38m (15'3 x 11'1)
- (max) Double radiator.
- Utility 2.97m x 2.08m (9'9 x 6'10)
- Range of matching low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Hardwood door to rear with single glazed portlight. Single radiator. Door to:
- Integral Garage 4.50m x 2.97m (14'9 x 9'9)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Gas fired boiler. Soft wood single glazed window to side.
- Bedroom 1 3.81m x 3.45m (12'6 x 11'4)
- into built-in wardrobes with overhead lockers. Single radiator.
- Off white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5 x 9'10)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.07m x 3.07m (10'1 x 10'1)
- Single radiator.
- Champagne coloured suite comprising panel bath with "Triton" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls to bath area. Extractor. Single radiator.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn kerbed edging and well stocked borders. Pavier brick drive with parking for one car. Access to integral garage. Timber pedestrian gate to paved patio at rear with generous garden in neat lawn. Mature conifers. Paved pathway. Outside tap and light. Excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, non of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.