, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EY
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Spacious living room 25'4 x 12'8 with open fire and feature ornate sandstone surround
- Dining room with solid wood floor and double glazed sliding patio doors
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- First floor landing
- Five well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite and potential second ensuite to bedroom 2
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with electric shower over
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Pavier brick driveway to off street parking for two cars / Access to integral garage with utility area to rear
- Fully enclosed gardens to rear in neat lawn and raised tegula brick patio area
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a well presented five bedroom detached house with ensuite to the master bedroom and two generous reception rooms occupying a prominent site within this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim yet within easy access of the M" motorway, Junction 1 outlet centre, Antrim Area Hospital and a range of primary and secondary schools. Finished to a high standard throughout and benefiting from a fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher together with modern sanitary ware to the ground floor W/C, bathroom and ensuite, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who require generous bedroom accommodation and want to live within easy access of all local amenities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with wood strip ceiling. Hard wood double glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator. Understair storage.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Cream coloured suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Solid wood floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Living Room 7.72m x 3.86m (25'4 x 12'8)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with feature ornate sandstone surround and slate inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling. Hardwood double glazed picture windows to front and rear. 2No. double radiators. Eight pane beveled glass French doors to entrance hall.
- Dining Room 3.56m x 2.92m (11'8 x 9'7)
- Solid wood floor. Aluminum double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Single radiator.
- Kitchen 3.56m x 3.30m (11'8 x 10'10)
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces and one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with antique style mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Integrated four ring gas hob with pull-out over head extractor and low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed door to side.
- Integral Garage 6.55m x 3.30m (21'6 x 10'10)
- (max) Up and over door. Power and light. Open utility area to the rear plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer.
- First Floor Landing
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9)
- Single radiator.
- Peach coloured suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with "Aquastyle" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor.
- Bedroom 2 4.19m x 3.86m (13'9 x 12'8)
- Double radiator. Door to:
- Walk-in Storage 3.86m x 1.98m (12'8 x 6'6)
- (possible ensuite) Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9 x 8'9)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3 x 9'9)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 5 3.28m x 2.51m (10'9 x 8'3)
- into built-in wardrobes with part mirrored sliding doors. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and "Mira Vie" electric shower unit. Antique style mixer taps with telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Pavier brick drive with parking to front for two cars. Garden to front in neat lawn, well stocked borders and paved pathway. Specimen trees. Attached oil-fired boiler house. Timber pedestrian gate and paved pathway to side with access to fully enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn, railway sleeper edging and pink stone display. Raised tegula brick patio. ^ft. timber lapboard fencing. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- None of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.