12 Village Hill
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9WQ
- Detached 4 Bedroom Villa
- Living Room With Open Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear
- Detached Matching Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Choice Location Within Popular Development
Spacious detached 4 bedroom villa with detached matching garage within the popular Village Hill development just on the outskirts of Straid Village. The property remains in good condition and viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Under stair storage.
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 0.00m x 3.96m 1.22m (15' 0" x 13' 4")
- Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and cast iron surround. Open fire. Feature front window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.57m 1.22m x 3.35m 2.44m (15' 4" x 11' 8")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with integrated overhead extractor unit. Integrated eye level double oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Recessed under unit lighting. Glazed display cabinet. Window pelmet. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m 0.30m x 1.52m 3.05m (8' 1" x 5' 10")
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Splashback tiling. Hardwood glass panelled door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 0.00m x 3.05m 1.52m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- En Suite Shower Room
- With three piece white suite comprising PVC panelled corner shower cubicle with electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 3.05m 1.52m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 1.52m x 2.13m 1.22m (10' 5" x 7' 4")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 2.13m 2.13m x 2.13m 0.91m (7' 7" x 7' 3")
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Neat front garden in lawn.
Spacious tarmac driveway with parking forecourt.
- Detached Garage 6.10m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (20' 0" x 11' 0")
- Roller shutter door. Side service door. Gable side window. Electric light and power points.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn with spacious patio area.
PVC oil tank.
Outside light and water tap.
The lease is for a term of 10,000 years from 1 July 1999 at a yearly ground rent of £100.00.
There are 9,981 years left to run on the lease.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.