12 Upper Gateside Grove
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9WN
- Superb Detached 3 Bedroom House In Recently Completed Development
- Living Room With Cast Iron Stove
- De Luxe Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite/ Master En Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear/ Patio Area
- Choice End Of Cul De Sac Location
Contemporary 3 bedroom detached house situated in the recently completed 'Upper Gateside Grove' development, just off Victoria Road in Ballyclare. The property is less than 3 years old and has been finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout to include contemporary kitchen, flooring and bathroom finishes. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- With recessed lighting.
Composite front door with double glazed side panel and multi point security locking.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walnut effect laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Cottage style 5 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 0.61m x 3.35m 0.61m (15' 2" x 11' 2")
- Contemporary fireplace with inset electric cast iron stove and tiled hearth. Walnut effect laminate flooring. Front feature window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.66m 1.22m x 3.35m 1.83m (12' 4" x 11' 6")
- De luxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level soft closing units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Extensive range of integrated appliances to include inlaid ceramic 4 ring induction hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Inlaid mid level double oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Granite effect panelled splashback. Window pelmet. Recessed ceiling lighting. Recessed under unit lighting. Porcelain tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 0.00m x 1.83m 0.00m (9' 0" x 6' 0")
- Range of units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Housed gas fired central heating boiler. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled splashback. Porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and floating wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Porcelain tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Access to roof space storage. Shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 9" x 11' 0")
- Built in wall length wardrobes with drawers and hanging space.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower unit. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Vanity cabinet. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 1.52m x 2.74m 0.91m (12' 5" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 3.05m x 2.44m 1.22m (8' 10" x 8' 4")
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising tiled bath with mixer tap and overhead mains operated shower unit with folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Complementary wall tiling.
- Situated at quiet end of cul de sac location within small development just outside Ballyclare with delightful views over surrounding countryside.
Spacious tarmac driveway.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area.
Garden shed included.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.