12 Ravelston Grove
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6QE
- Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Extensive Private Rear Garden
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Modern Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Fascias
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Detached Garage
- Open Aspect to Front
Positioned within a popular convenient location enjoying an open aspect this well maintained Detached family home is beautifully presented throughout including an open plan Kitchen with dining aspect, white Bathroom suite and a large Detached Garage. Recently the extensive rear garden has been hard landscaped for easy maintenance. An early viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall. Laminate strip flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.55m x 3.66m (14'11 x 12'0)
- Attractive stone fireplace with matching hearth. Coved ceiling. Mid oak effect laminate strip flooring. Twin french doors into:
- OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.69m x 3.35m (18'8 x 11'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. PVC double glazed door to side.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.28m (11'6 x 10'9)
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.90m (10'6 x 9'6)
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 2.34m (8'4 x 7'8)
- Built in wardrobe. Dual window aspect.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising 'P' shaped bath with curved shower screen and electric shower unit over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling.
- Neat well maintained garden to front stocked with a variety of shrubs. Driveway to side with ample parking.
LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 24'0 X 11'3 with roller shutter door. Utility aspect to rear 11'3 x 6'7 (garage area recently rewired)
Extensive private garden to rear recently professionally hard landscaped providing a perfect space for evening entertaining and family barbeques. Screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.