12 Neillsbrook Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3BG
- Attractive and deceptively spacious end-terrace property which is located within an ever popular residential development
- In close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Family bathroom incorporating three piece suite
- Generous lounge with feature open fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining
- Driveway to the front leading to detached garage
- Beautifully landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious end-terrace property which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented family home benefits from three spacious bedrooms, family bathroom incorporating three piece suite, generous lounge with feature open fireplace and a fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining. With the dwelling further boasting driveway to the front leading to detached garage, oil fired central heating and beautifully landscaped gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood front entrance door with double glazed opaque panels inset and complementary double glazed side panel. Stairwell leading to first floor. Tile effect laminate flooring. Recess inset under stairs. Double radiator. BT point.
- BATHROOM 1.79 x 1.73 (5'10" x 5'8")
- White three piece suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath encompassing ‘Mira Sprint’ electric shower unit above. Tiled flooring and complementary fully tiled walls. Double glazed window unit. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.02 x 3.01 (13'2" x 9'10")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with back boiler for hot water, mahogany surround, granite inset and matching hearth. Laminate wood strip flooring. Double glazed picture window to the front. TV point and double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 4.89 x 2.11 (16'0" x 6'11")
- Fully fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for full height freestanding fridge freezer. Built in oven and four ring hob with integrated retractable extractor canopy above. Tiled floor throughout and part tiled walls to kitchen. Open plan space for informal dining. Hardwood rear door with twin double glazed opaque panels inset. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights inset to pelmet above sink unit.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space with light. Double glazed window to side elevation.
- BEDROOM 1 3.87 x 3.05 (12'8" x 10'0")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing fitted wardrobes and overhead lockers with integrated shelving and hanging space. Double glazed window to the front. Single radiator. Built in storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM 2 3.16 x 2.07 (10'4" x 6'9")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing laminate wood strip flooring and double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74 x 2.24 (8'11" x 7'4")
- Generous single bedroom encompassing double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.16 x 4.14 (20'2" x 13'6")
- Generous garage space accessed via up and over door from driveway and service door to side. Light, power and boiler within. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed rear gardens laid in neat lawn with concrete service area. Oil tank. Outside tap and lights. Front gardens finished in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Driveway leading to detached garage with space for parking two cars.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.