12 Huntingdale Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9XZ
- Well Presented Chalet Style Villa Extending To 1240 Sq Ft
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Impressive Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Deluxe Fully Tiled Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Solid Fuel Link Up
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Enclosed Rear Garden/ Tarmac Driveway
- Choice Cul De Sac Location Within Popular Development
Impressive 3 bedroom semi detached chalet style villa, extending to circa 1240 sq ft, located in a quiet cul de sac position within this popular development. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and has recently been upgraded to include PVC double glazed windows and doors throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and matching double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Mahogany balustrading to stairwell.
- With 2 piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall mounted mirror.
- WALK IN CUPBOARD
- With electric light. Part shelved.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 2.44m x 3.66m 2.44m (16' 8" x 12' 8")
- Fireplace with polished granite tile with matching hearth. Mahogany mantle. Telephone point. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.66m 1.22m x 2.74m 1.83m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.66m 2.74m x 2.74m 1.83m (12' 9" x 9' 6")
- Range of quality fitted high and low level units in whitewood finish with contrasting work surfaces. Built in breakfast bar. Twin glazed and corner display cabinets. Cooker point with overhead extractor unit. Inlaid sink unit and mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Separate broom cupboard. Fully shelved.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 1.83m x 1.83m 2.74m (9' 6" x 6' 9")
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Matching work surfaces. PVC double glazed window and back door.
- First Floor
- Hot press lagged cylinder immersion heater. Access to roof space. Fully floored. Fluorescent lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 0.61m x 3.66m 2.44m (13' 2" x 12' 8")
- Front dormer window feature. Pleasant open aspect to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 0.00m x 2.74m 1.83m (14' 0" x 9' 6")
- Velux double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 0.00m x 3.66m 2.74m (10' 0" x 12' 9")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over, folding shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush w.c with push button flush. Matching ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- Mature private site occupying a slightly elevated position within this quiet cul de sac.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway. Twin gates.
Space for garage (Subject to necessary approvals).
Extensive front lawn with border plants and shrubs.
Rear garden laid in lawn within perimeter hedgerow, bordered with railway sleepers.
Paved patio area. Fenced area for bins.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.