12 Hedgelea Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 0WL
- Superb Three Storey Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms: 1+ Receptions
- Luxurious Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Dining Aspect
- Luxurious Modern Bathroom With Freestanding Bath
- En Suite Shower Room Off Master Bedroom
- PVC Double Glazing/ Two Zoned Gas Central Heating System
- Dual Zoned Alarm System
- Professionally Hard Landscaped Rear Garden
- Private Parking To Rear
- Beautifully Presented Throughout/ Highly Regarded Prestigious Development
Situated within a highly regarded and award winning development this superb three storey Townhouse boasts a luxury 'Turnkey' style finish throughout including a contemporary modern bathroom with freestanding bath and quality floor and wall tile finishes, reclaimed solid timber flooring from the Guiness Brewery in Dublin, professionally hard landscaped courtyard style garden to rear and a generous sized master bedroom with modern ensuite shower room off. Perfect for the young professional searching from an enviable location at a realistic price. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood front door with double glazed fanlight over into a well presented entrance hall. Solid reclaimed timber flooring extending through entire ground floor.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 0.00m x 3.96m 1.52m (16' 0" x 13' 5")
- Multi fuel cast iron stove with polished slate hearth. Walk in understairs storage cupboard.
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED DINING ASPECT 4.88m 3.05m x 2.74m 2.44m (16' 10" x 9' 8")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level modern unit with contrasting granite work surfaces. 'Franke' inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated stainless steel over with 4 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed low voltage lighting. Twin PVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 2.74m x 2.74m 2.44m (9' 9" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 1.83m x 2.74m 2.44m (12' 6" x 9' 8")
- Built in double wardrobe. (Plumbed for en suite).
- LUXURIOUS CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding bath on walnut effect plinth. Bowl shaped sink with monoblock tap. Button flush w.c. Quality glass mosaic tiled floor with matching accent panel.
- Second Floor Landing
- Access via slingsby type ladder to roof space for light domestic storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.49m 2.74m x 3.96m 0.30m (18' 9" x 13' 1")
- Dual window aspect enjoying far reaching views extending to Cavehill, Knockagh and Co Down coastline.
- Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising button flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Quarter rounded shower cubicle. Velux window. Textured tiled floor.
- Garden to front in neat well tended lawn.
Professionally hard landscaped courtyard style garden to rear screened by perimeter fence with feature circular patio, timber decked area for Summer Barbeques or evening entertaining.
Finished in pebbles and blue slate. Stocked with a variety of shrubs providing mature natural screenage.
Parking forecourt at rear.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.