12 Carnlea Road North
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9TQ
- Impressive 4 Bedroom Detached Villa 2500 Sq Ft
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area
- Separate Living Room
- Magnificent Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances
- Rear Hallway With Access To Utility Room
- Rear Stairwell Accessing Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Deluxe Family Bathroom/First Floor Shower Room
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room And En Suite
- Oil Fired Under Floor Central Heating
- Cat 5 And Satellite Ariel Connection Throughout
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Solid Oak Internal Doors And Trim
- Superb Elevated Site In Excess Of 1 Acre
- Matching Detached Double Garage/Extensive Patio
- Rural Setting With Magnificent Views 4 Miles From Ballyclare
Impressive individually designed villa, extending to circa 2500 sq ft, together with large double garage, occupying a delightful elevated site affording superb uninterrupted views over the South Antrim Hills. The site extends well in excess of 1 acre and has potential for division to create a small paddock. The dwelling is less than 8 years old and was designed by the current owners to provide contemporary 4 bedroom accommodation - but just that little bit different!! The range of high specification finishes is considerable and internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this lovely family home.
- Ground Floor
- RECEPTION HALL 9.14m 0.00m x 2.13m 2.74m (30' 0" x 7' 9")
- Mahogany panelled cottage style front door. Ceramic floor tiling. 3No conservation velux double glazed roof lights. 4No windows at front elevation.
Solid oak panelled internal doors with matching skirting boards throughout.
- MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/
- KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- With vaulted ceiling throughout.
- LOUNGE 6.10m 1.83m x 4.27m 2.44m (20' 6" x 14' 8")
- Cast iron stove with twin glass doors on raised slate hearth. Feature corner window. Built in solid oak TV corner unit. Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing the rear garden. Ceramic tile flooring stepped down to:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.71m 0.00m x 4.27m 1.22m (22' 0" x 14' 4")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in solid wood painted finish with contrasting granite work surfaces. Centre island unit with built in cupboards and integrated breakfast bar. Twin glazed display cabinets. 'Rangemaster' range style cooker built into Inglenook style recess. 6 ring gas hob and twin electric underovens. Overhead recess with integrated extractor unit. Freestanding 'American' style fridge freezer included. Plumbed for water with ice maker. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and single lever mixer tap. 'Quooker' instant hot water tap. Built in double drawer dishwasher. Integral wine cabinet. Ceramic tile floor throughout. Vaulted ceiling with range of recessed downlights. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. 3No conservation velux double glazed roof lights creating an abundance of natural light.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor. Built in boot store.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.35m 2.74m x 2.44m 0.61m (11' 9" x 8' 2")
- Range of matching high and low level fitted units with oak effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in larder and broom cupboard. Ceramic tile floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 2.44m x 3.66m 2.44m (14' 8" x 12' 8")
- Glass fronted cast iron stove in slate surround and matching slate hearth. Corner window feature. Ceramic tile floor. Vaulted ceiling.
- FRONT HALL
- With curved wall feature. Built in storage cupboard. Separate walk in hot press with manifold for underfloor central heating system. Pressurised water system.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.18m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (17' 0" x 11' 0")
- Picture window. Oak laminate flooring.
- Walking In Dressing Room
- Fully shelved. Laminate flooring.
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen doors. Mains pressure shower unit. W.C. with push button flush. Vanity unit with single lever mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lights. Chrome towel rail/radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 1.22m x 3.66m 0.00m (14' 4" x 12' 0")
- Laminate flooring. Currently utilised as study/gym.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with single lever mixer tap and separate flexi hand held shower. W.C. and push button flush. Vanity unit with single lever mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure overhead drench shower and separate flexi head. Sliding screen doors. 3No windows. Chrome towel rail/radiator. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Contrasting floor and wall tiling. Built in touch control TV screen over bath.
- First Floor
- Return stairwell located at the rear of the house with half landing and picture window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 0.00m x 3.66m 1.22m (13' 0" x 12' 4")
- Range of wall to wall built in undereaves sliderobes with integrated shelves and hanging space. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 4.27m 1.52m x 3.66m 0.30m (14' 5" x 12' 1")
- Range of wall to wall built in undereaves sliderobes with integrated shelves and hanging space. Laminate flooring. Twin velux double glazed roof lights.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising PVC panelled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. W.C. with push button flush. Vanity unit with single lever mixer tap. Twin conservation velux double glazed roof lights. Contrasting floor and wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Twin pillars off Carnlea Road North wired for electric gates with tarmac area leading onto gravel laneway, faced in a dry stone wall accessing an extensive kerbed and gravel driveway/parking forecourt.
- Matching Detached Double Garage 7.32m 0.00m x 6.10m 1.22m (24' 0" x 20' 4")
- Twin roller shutter doors. PVC double glazed side service door and double glazed window.
Sectioned to provide w.c. and wash hand basin. Separate oil fired central heating boiler store.
Tarmac rear yard and external paths.
Whole of the site laid in grass within dry stone walls and post and wire fencing.
Extensive raised timber decked patio area 30' 0" X 15' 0" with balustrading and electricity.
Attached timber shed kennelling with fenced dog run.
Land at gable side suited for potential use as small paddock.
Wonderful north facing views from front elevation affording panoramic views over the Antrim Hills.
Located on local bus route to Ballyclare High School and Secondary School.
- Directions from Ballyclare.
Turn right onto Sawmill Road at Five Corners Pub and take first left onto Ballynashee Road. Carnlea Road North is the second road on the left and location is approximately 200 metres on the left hand side. 4 miles in total from Ballyclare.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.