119 Monkstown Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 0LG
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Maple Shaker Style Kitchen
- Luxury Contemporary Modern Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Popular Convenient Location
- Driveway with Parking Forecourt
This spacious 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached family home enjoys a balanced internal living layout incorporating 3 seperate Receptions, Shaker fitted Kitchen and contemporary modern shower room. Positioned within close proximity to Newtownabbey's numerous amenities and realistically priced. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- LOUNGE 18'2 x 11'6
- into bow window. Inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth and multi fuel stove. Attractive quality walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY/ DINING ROOM 15'9 x 8'9
- Understairs storage cupboard. Exposed wooden flooring. Twin french doors into:
- LIVING ROOM 9'3 x 9'0
- Twin PVC double glazed french doors to rear garden. Attractive quality walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- MODERN MAPLE EFFECT SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN 12'3 x 7'10
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units. Glass display cabinets. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated stainless steel oven with ceramic hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Stable door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 11'8 x 10'6
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 13'6 x 8'4
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 10'2 x 6'3
- BEDROOM 4 8'10 x 6'6
- CONTEMPORARY RECENTLY INSTALLED MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising wall hung hi gloss vanity unit with mono block tap, button flush w.c. and large walk in open shower enclosure. PVC panelled ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- Neat well maintained garden in lawn screened by mature shrubs and trees.
Driveway providing ample parking to front and side suitable for a number of vehicles.
Neat enclosed garden to rear with part paved patio and part lawned area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.