116 Kilgad Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT42 3EE
- Detached 4 Bedroomed House Circa 1600 Sq Ft
- Two Separate Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Spacious Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- 2 No Large Detached Sheds/ Detached Garage/ Coal Shed
- Large Concrete Yard Suitable For Large Vehicle Storage
- Circa 1/2 Acre Site Enjoying Pleasant Rural Views
- Located On Main Ballymena/ Larne Road Close To Local School
- Planning Permission In Place For Range Of 9No Units Accessed Off Kilgad Road
Detached stone built house circa 1600 sq ft, on a road frontage site, conveniently located just off Ballymena/ Larne Road. The 3 reception, 4 bedroom property is situated on a prime site at circa 1/2 acre enjoying delightful views over surrounding countryside.
There is a large concrete yard with a range of separate stores and a garage, formally used for the storage and maintenance of large haulage vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Glass panelled doors throughout ground floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 7.62m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.91m (25' 0" x 11' 3")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Complimentary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Solid fuel 'Deville' stove connected to central heating. Glass panelled door into:-
- CONSERVATORY 2.74m 2.44m x 2.74m 2.44m (9' 8" x 9' 8")
- Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed doors accessing rear yard.
- DINING ROOM 3.05m 0.61m x 2.74m 2.74m (10' 2" x 9' 9")
- Integrated glazed display cabinet. Double doors accessing conservatory.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 1.83m x 3.66m 1.52m (15' 6" x 12' 5")
- Ornate tiled fireplace with tiled surround. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 2.44m x 3.66m 3.05m (15' 8" x 12' 10")
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted mirror.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.13m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 0.00m x 2.13m 1.52m (13' 0" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m 0.00m x 2.74m 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- Built in wardrobe. Vanity unit.
- With coloured 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. Vanity unit. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories. Complementay wall tiling.
- Detached stone built house on circa 1/2 acre site fronting on to Kilgad Road on the outskirts of the Village of Moorfields.
The property lies on the main Larne/ Ballymena road with direct access onto school bus route.
Access onto rear site with large concrete yard and parking area.
Rear garden laid in lawn with perimeter fencing.
Delightful views over surrounding countryside to front and rear.
- Detached Steel Framed Shed 11.58m '0.00m " x 10.67m 0.00m (38 '0 " x 35' 0")
- Range of units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Electric lights and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Detached Shed 21.95m 1.83m x 7.62m 0.00m (72' 6" x 25' 0")
- Formerly used as piggery. With w.c.
- Detached Garage 5.79m 0.61m x 3.66m 2.44m (19' 2" x 12' 8")
- Fluorescent lighting.
- Detached Coal House
- NB Planning permission in place for a mixture of 9No detached/ semi detached/ townhouses.
- Moorfields Primary School 1/2 mile
Ballymena 4 miles
Antrim 9 miles
Airport 12 miles
Larne 8 miles
Belfast 20 miles
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.