115B Belfast Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2AZ
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with full range of light oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated four ring gas hob and mid level electric oven / Integrated fridge
- Two bedrooms / Both with built-in wardrobes and semi-solid wood floors
- Wet room style shower room / Walk-in shower area with glazed screen / PVC clad walls
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Excellent sun orientation
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and downsizers alike
- Close proximity to bus stop, shops and Post Office
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment in a popular residential development just off the Belfast Road and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out this well presented property provides an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, young professionals and downsizers alike with the benefit of dedicated car parking space and PVC double glazed French doors to the the rear garden area shared with the apartment above. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood door with glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Under stair storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING AREA 6.55m x 3.66m (21'6 x 12)
- Kitchen area with full range of light oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with over head extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Under unit lighting. Wall mounted concealed gas fired boiler. Semi-solid wood floor through to living and dining area. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 2.79m (11'4 x 9'2)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding part mirrored doors. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.84m x 2.18m (9'4 x 7'2)
- Semi solid wood floor. Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. Wall mounted TV point. Single radiator.
- WET ROOM STYLE SHOWER ROOM 2.08m x 1.70m (6'10 x 5'7)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Walk-in shower area with glazed screen and thermostatic shower unit. PVC clad walls and fully tiled floors. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rails.
- Tarmac dedicated parking for 1 car. Communal parking for visitors. Wrought iron gate to side with paved pathway to enclosed and partially paved shared garden area. Feature walling to raised pink stone area. Timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- SECTIONAL SHED 3.00m x 2.06m (9'10 x 6'9)
- On concrete base with plumbing and lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. Sliding doors. Located on shared portion of rear garden with permission from first floor apartment and the management company.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.