, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EX
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Inner hall to extension / Large ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature fireplace / Open square archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door a nd sidelight to rear
- Kitchen with full range of grey coloured high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Lounge with Inglenookk style recess and cast iron stove / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to front and side / Large well maintained garden to rear in lawn and paved patio / Excellent sun orientation
We are delighted to offer for sale this substantially extended and beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached home occupying a prime site with excellent sun orientation in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of Junction 1 and the M2 motorway. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property benefits from an additional reception room, ground floor W/C and large master bedroom to the first floor with generous ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this unique family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood double glazed entrance door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Two separate doors to understair storage. Single radiator.
- Living room 4.37m x 3.43m (14'4 x 11'3)
- Open fire with feature country pine surround, cast iron inset and slate effect tiled hearth. Solid wood flooring. Double radiator. Open square archway to:
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 5.44m x 3.10m (17'10 x 10'2)
- Full range of Grey coloured "Shaker style" high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pyramid style overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door and full height window to rear patio.
- Inner Hall to Extension
- Semi-solid wood floor. Picture window. Single radiator.
- Large Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Lounge 4.80m x 3.25m (15'9 x 10'8)
- Inglenook style fireplace with inset multi-solid fuel cast iron stove and slate effect tiled hearth. Semi-solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Part glazed door and side panel to inner hall. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Bedroom 1 5.18m x 3.25m (17 x 10'8)
- Dual aspect windows. 2No. single radiators.
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor.
- Walk-in Wardrobe 1.91m x 1.32m (6'3 x 4'4)
- Fully shelved and hanging rails.
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 3.33m (12'7 x 10'11)
- into wardrobe recess. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.66m x 3.00m (12 x 9'10)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 2.59m x 2.31m (8'6 x 7'7)
- (max) Overstair storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment. "Triton" electric shower over. Glazed screen. Part tiled walls to bath area. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for two cars. Tarmac path to side with access via timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Paved patio area with contrasting pavier brick edging. 6ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light. Attached oil-fired boiler house. Enclosed PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- Please note non of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.