112 Belfast Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2BA
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Lounge and dining room each with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal living and dining area / Reclaimed solid wood floor / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of French country shaker style high and low level units / Centre island with polished granite worktop and breakfast bar
- Utility with storage larder and separate ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Two with ensuite and master with walk-in dressing
- Bathroom with luxury white suite to include free-standing roll top bath
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive and enclosed parking / Attached garage suitable for attic conversion / Extensive gardens to front and rear in neat lawn and patio
This is a superb opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the best properties in the Antrim and Muckamore area having been sympathetically renovated and extended to a substantial 2,400 square feet, set on a mature and private site with extensive gardens to the front and rear finished in neat lawn and mature trees. The current owners have ensured a seamless fusion of the old and new throughout, whilst carefully retaining the character of the original property and integrating additional bedrooms and living accommodation to create the ultimate family home. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the generously proportioned kitchen, living and dining area with the beautiful French country style kitchen units and feature "Inglenook" fireplace. Upstairs the two main bedrooms to the rear both enjoy fabulous views over the private rear garden through the superb picture windows whilst benefitting from spacious fully fitted ensuite shower rooms. Early viewing of this exquisite property is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Original hardwood 5 panel entrance door. Staircase leading to first floor with moulded hand rail and fluted balustrading. Double radiator and thermostat. Storage cupboard inset under stairs.
- Lounge 4.06 x 3.92 (into bay) (13'3" x 12'10" (into bay))
- Feature open fireplace with decorative cast iron fire surround and slate tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows with PVC double glazed bay overlooking front gardens. Corniced ceiling. TV point. Double radiator.
- Dining Room 3.91 x 3.35 (12'9" x 10'11")
- Feature open fire with wooden surround, cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Double radiator. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Reclaimed solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling. TV point and double radiator.
- Inner Hall 3.33 x 2.59 (max) (10'11" x 8'5" (max))
- Reclaimed solid wooden floor. Recessed spotlights. Open plan to:-
- Utility 2.74 x 1.88 (8'11" x 6'2")
- Storage larder and matching low level unit with contrasting laminate work surface and stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. and space for condenser dryer. PVC double glazed door leading to driveway. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator and heating controls.
- Ground Floor W/C 1.36 x 1.04 (4'5" x 3'4")
- Contemporary white two piece suite comprising push button, low flush wc and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage inset below. Reclaimed wooden floor. Low voltage recessed spotlights. Single radiator and extractor fan.
- Kitchen With Informal Dining And Family Area 9.50 x 6.25 (31'2" x 20'6")
- Full range of French country shaker style high and low level units with mixture of cream and light oak door finish encompassing polished granite work surfaces. Matching centre island with stainless steel inlaid sink unit with swan neck mixer taps and fluted drainers incorporating low level units and breakfast bar feature to both gable ends. "Inglenook" recess with space for range style stove with plumbing for gas. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Reclaimed solid wood floor and low voltage recessed spotlights throughout. Part tiled walls set to work surfaces. Space for informal dining and open aspect into family living area featuring "Inglenook" style open fire with wooden surround, slate tiled hearth and cast iron glass fronted wood burner stove. PVC double glazed French patio doors and complementary PVC dual aspect windows. Four double radiators. TV and BT points. Power points inset to floor.
- First Floor Landing
- Double door to built-in storage cupboard. Access to loft. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed window to the front. Double radiator and thermostat.
- Bedroom 1 6.27 x 3.76 (20'6" x 12'4")
- Feature open fireplace with decorative wooden surround, cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Low voltage recessed spotlights. Two double radiators. Feature picture window over looking beautifully landscaped rear gardens. Recess for wardrobe. Access into...
- Ensuite 3.20 x 1.93 (10'5" x 6'3")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising low flush push button wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and free standing glass shower cubicle with double doors, mermaid board wall panelling and thermostatically controlled shower unit incorporating dual shower heads. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator and extractor fan. Low voltage recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed window to rear. Access into ...
- Walk-in Dressing Room
- With integrated hanging space and shelving. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 5.66 x 3.66 (18'6" x 12'0")
- Feature picture window overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens to the rear. Double radiator. Low voltage recessed spotlights.
- Ensuite 2.06 x 1.65 (6'9" x 5'4")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising low flush push button wc, feature pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and quadrant shower cubicle encompassing thermostatically controlled shower unit, sliding cubicle doors and PVC wall panelling within. Low voltage recessed spotlights. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 3.91 x 3.35 (12'9" x 10'11")
- Feature open fire with decorative cast iron surround and slate hearth. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed window overlooking gardens to the front.
- Bedroom 4 3.91 x 2.97 (12'9" x 9'8")
- Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. Double doors to built-in wardrobe incorporating hanging space and integrated shelving. PVC double glazed window overlooking gardens to the front.
- Bathroom 3.00 x 2.18 (9'10" x 7'1")
- Deluxe white suite comprising roll top free-standing double ended bath with off-set mixer taps and feature chrome feet, push button low flush wc and feature pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage recessed spotlights. Corniced ceiling. Chrome heated towel rail. Double doors to storage cupboard. PVC double glazed window to gable end.
- Attached Garage 7.54 x 3.33 (24'8" x 10'11")
- Accessed via up and over door from driveway and PVC pedestrian service door leading into rear gardens. Power and light within. Floor joists in place to ceiling suitable for attic conversion.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Double entrance pillars with decorative wrought iron gates. Tarmac drive to front and side incorporating space for several vehicles with access to attached garage. Garden to front laid in neat lawn and edging with well stocked borders and mature hedging. Mature trees set to front bordered by newly installed timber fencing. Feature low level walling with matching pillars and tegula brick steps. Recently installed double timber gates to enclosed parking area. Extensive fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn encompassing, mature hedging, conifer trees. and tegula brick patio and service area. Outside tap and lights. PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.