Spacious detached bungalow with double garage, in excess of 2500 sq ft, occupying a private mature site, with magnificent elevated rural views, situated 2½ miles from Ballynure Village. The property boasts well appointed accommodation and is finished to a generous specification with solid cherrywood kitchen, fully tiled bathroom/ en suite and quality hard floor finishes throughout. The adaptable family accommodation will suit all family needs with potential for granny flat annex within the existing double garage (subject to necessary planning approvals). Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany glazed front door with matching twin side panels. Recessed ceiling lights and coving. Ceramic floor tiling. Access to roof space. 4 panel internal doors throughout with mould skirting and architrave.
- LOUNGE 18'7 x 13'9
- Reclaimed stone fireplace with solid granite hearth and reclaimed pine beam mantle. Large picture window to front elevation allowing magnificent elevated rural views. Oak flooring. 4 No wall lights. Range of dimmer light switches.
- FAMILY ROOM 18'7 x 11'5
- Ornate cast iron fireplace with black granite hearth and pine surround. Double glazed French doors at gable side.
- DINING ROOM 12'0 x 10'2
- With large picture window allowing magnificent elevated rural views.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 19'0 x 11'9
- (At widest points) Quality fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level units in cherrywood with complimentary melamine work surface. Freestanding range style cooker with 8 ring gas hob and twin ovens. Overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Space and plumbed for 'American' fridge. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with draining bay and mixer tap. 2 No illuminated glazed display units. Under lighting to high level units. Complimentary splash back tiling and ceramic floor tiles. Recessed ceiling lights. PVC double glazed door accessing patio area and rear garden.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM 11'9 x 7'9
- With modern white 4 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, freestanding claw foot bath with shower attachment and separate quadrant shower cubicle. Wall mounted 'Mira' electric shower unit. Sliding screen door. Recessed ceiling lights. Ceramic tilling to walls and matching tiling to floor. Extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM 15'0 x 14'1
- With built in mirrored sliderobes. Integrated shelves and hanging space. Solid maple flooring. Recessed ceiling lights. Elevated rural views.
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- With modern white 3 piece suite comprising push button w.c, vanitory unit with mixer tap and double shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Porcelain tiled walls and matching porcelain floor tiles. Recessed ceiling lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 13'2 x 11'10
- With range of built in furniture with integrated double and single robes, overhead storage, twin bed side tables and open display cabinets.
- BEDROOM 3 10'9 x 10'0
- With delightful views to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 4 10'3 x 10'0
- With delightful views to front elevation. Oak effect laminate flooring. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- REAR HALL
- UTILITY ROOM 15'0 x 7'4
- With range of high and low level units and contrasting anthracite melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit and draining bay with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Ceramic floor tiling. Service door to:-
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 25'5 x 19'0
- With twin electric roller shutter doors. Service door accessing patio. Power and light. Separate cloakroom with 2 piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Stairwell to:-
- GAMES ROOM/ PLAY ROOM 21'0 x 10'0
- Twin pine velux double glazed windows to ceiling. 2 No double radiators. 4 No recessed down lighters to ceiling. Suited to home/ office use.
NB Garage/ Games Room suited to granny annex conversion (Subject to necessary approvals).
- Mature site with neat lawn surrounding property.
Twin entrance pillars and wrought iron gates.
Extensive driveway and parking forecourt.
Perimeter fencing and screening trees.
Large paved patio area to rear within screening perimeter fencing.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed) and PVC oil storage tank.
PVC facia, soffits and rainwater good.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.