110 Barnish Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2NL
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor
- Living room with 15 pane glazed door to;
- Sunroom 16'1 x 9'8 with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Kitchen with full range of antique pine high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Utility 11'2 x 9'8 (max) with full range of white high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Shower room with white and cream suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Concrete off-street parking to property and adjoining paddock
- Substantial paddock to the side
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking for a detached rural property occupying a generous site with easy access to Antrim, Randalstown and the A26 to Ballymena. Offering two well proportioned bedrooms, living room, sunroom , kitchen and large utility, this property has the added benefit of a large paddock to one side that is ideally suited to those with a pony, keen gardeners or want to grow vegetables. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Part glazed door to;
- Livingroom 4.78m x 2.95m (15'8 x 9'8)
- Double radiator. 3No. wall light points. 15 pane glazed door to;
- Sunroom 5.05m x 2.95m (16'7 x 9'8)
- PVC double glazed French doors to side overlooking large garden / paddock area. Corner window. Fully tiled floor. 2No. double radiators.
- Kitchen 3.45m x 2.90m (11'4 x 9'6)
- Full range of antique pine high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with overhead extractor fan and low level combination oven and grill. Part tiled walls to worksurfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed window to sunroom and PVC double glazed door to;
- Utility 3.40m x 2.95m (11'2 x 9'8)
- (max) Full range of white high and low level units with contrasting worksurfaces, tiled splash back and circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 4.55m x 2.82m (14'11 x 9'3)
- into built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. High level TV point. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.57m x 2.64m (15' x 8'8)
- Double radiator.
- Shower Room
- White and cream suite comprising low flush W/C, moulded wash hand basin with storage below and fully tiled shower cubicle with "Gainsborough" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Single radiator. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Shaver point.
- Low level walling and matching pillars to front with pink stone display, concrete pathway and off-street parking. Large paved patio to rear. Outside tap. PVC oil tank. Access to integral boiler house with oil-fired boiler. Additional double gates to substantial concrete drive to side open to small paddock with timber fencing and mature hedging.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- None of the systems or appliances have been tested in this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.