110 Alexandra Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RJ
- Attractive and deceptively spacious ground floor apartment
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Generous lounge encompassing open plan space for informal dining
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of appliances
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Dedicated parking space / Own entrance door
- Private low maintenance gardens to the rear overlooking Six Mile River
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious ground floor apartment which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented property benefits from two spacious double bedrooms, generous lounge encompassing open plan space for informal dining, contemporary fitted kitchen and a deluxe bathroom incorporating white three piece suite. With the dwelling further boasting gas fired central heating, dedicated parking space, own entrance door and private low maintenance gardens to the rear overlooking Six Mile River, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front entrance door. Contemporary fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard and single radiator. PVC double glazed window. Access into ...
- LOUNGE WITH OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 22'4 x 11'8
- Entertainment sized lounge incorporating generous space for informal dining area. PVC double glazed picture window to the front. TV and BT points . Two double radiator and thermostat.
- Kitchen 8'5 x 6'5
- Full range of contemporary high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed gas boiler. Fully tiled floor and partially tiled walls to work surface. Low voltage recessed spotlights and strip lighting inset under high level units. PVC double glazed unit.
- Inner Hall
- Storage cupboard with light and integrated shelving. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 10'5
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed door leading into private rear gardens. TV point. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'11
- Generous double bedroom with PVC double glazed window overlooking private rear gardens. BT point. Double radiator.
- Shower Room 1.96 x 1.75 (6'5" x 5'8")
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising low flush push button wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and fully tiled large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low voltage recessed spotlights. Contemporary tiled floor and complementary fully tiled walls. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Fully enclosed private garden to rear in low maintenance gold stone, paved pathway and service area. Timber fencing and pedestrian gate to rear walkway. Breath taking views overlooking surrounding countryside and Six Mile River.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.