, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9WD
- Semi Detached Chalet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Residential Location
- Private Mature Landscaped Site
- 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage with Brick Paved Driveway
- Double Glazed Windows
- Furnished Cloakroom
Positioned in a mature private landscaped site boasting a brick pavior driveway, parking forecourt and detached garage this 4 Bedroom Semi Detached will interest the family searching for a well maintained home in an enviable location close to schools and public transport etc. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into entrance hall.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- comprising wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
- LOUNGE 4.45m x 3.51m (14'7 x 11'6)
- Attractive period style marble fireplace with mahogany surround. Twin French doors into:
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM 3.56m x 3.43m (11'8 x 11'3)
- Sliding double glazed patio doors to garden.
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH LIVING/DINING ASPE 6.02m x 3.76m (19'9 x 12'4)
- At max. Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Co-coordinating single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Twin leaded glass display cabinet. Space for freestanding cooker. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls. Understairs storage cupboard.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 2.67m (11'4 x 8'9)
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.20m (11'6 x 10'6)
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.67m (9'0 x 8'9)
- At max.
- BEDROOM 4 2.44m x 2.44m (8'0 x 8'0)
- at max.
- 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- comprising panelled bath with shower attachment. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn.
Brick paved driveway to side with parking forecourt leading to:
DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE 18'0 x 11'1 with roller shutter door. Power and light.
Private enclosed professional hard landscaped garden to rear screened by perimeter fence, perfect for summer bar be ques or evening entertaining.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.