11 Innishmoyne Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4JZ
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Double doors to cloaks cupboard / Access to loft
- Living room with feature fireplace and inset cast iron multi-fuel stove / Walnut effect wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured high gloss high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Open to sunroom with PVC double glazed French doors and feature cast iron multi solid fuel stove
- Utility room with matching cream high gloss units / Separate shower room with W/C
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with luxury white suite to include feature bath and taps
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Air extraction system
- Store (former garage) with up & over door / Generous landscaped gardens to the rear with tegula brick patio and timber decked area
- Superb location with easy access to Antrim Castle Gardens and all local amenities
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a recently renovated and incredibly modern three bedroom detached bungalow with sunroom extension, utility room and additional shower room and W/C occupying a superb position facing Antrim Castle Gardens and within easy access of Antrim town centre, The Junction outlet centre, bus and train stations and local churches, primary and secondary schools. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout this beautifully appointed home has been fully refurbished and upgraded to include modern fully fitted kitchen and luxury bath and shower rooms. Outside the landscaped gardens to the rear provide a private oasis with tegula brick patios and separate timber decking boasting glass ballustrading and partial glazed floor with inset lighting. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home that should be equally as appealing to those wishing to downsize. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with feature stone clad walling. Tegula brick step. PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Designer upright radiator. Low voltage downlights. Double doors to cloaks cupboard. Access to loft.
- LIVING ROOM 4.55m' x 3.68m (14'11' x 12'1)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround and cast iron multi solid fuel stove. Stone lined inset and slate hearth. Walnut effect wood laminate floor. 2 No. designer radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.90m x 3.51m (16'1 x 11'6)
- Full range of cream colour high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting butchers block Walnut effect work surface. Feature one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass overhead extractor. Mid level integrated oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Low voltage downlights. Designer upright radiator. Fully tiled floor through to:
- SUNROOM 3.66m x 2.64m (12'0 x 8'8)
- Cast iron multi solid fuel stove on polished granite plinth and feature floor to ceiling stone walling. Low voltage downlights. Fully tiled floor. Designer upright radiator. PVC double glazed french doors to rear.
- UTILITY 2.54m x 1.47m (8'4 x 4'10)
- Range of matching cream high gloss high level units and broom cupboard. Contrasting Walnut effect butchers block work surface. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Access to loft. Fully tiled floor Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to side.
- SHOWER ROOM & W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage downlights. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 3.63m (12'5 x 11'11)
- Double radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.87m (11'6 x 9'5 )
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.84m x 2.16m (9'4 x 7'1)
- Designer upright radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising freestanding oval shaped bath with off-set polished chrome taps. Low flush W/C and feature wall mounted wash hand basin with corner tap and storage below. Partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Feature mosaic tiled splashback to sink unit. Low voltage downlights. Designer upright radiator.
- Low level walling to front with concrete drive open to stoned area providing parking for 4 plus cars. Low level feature walling to top soiled garden. Mature Holly tree. Young shrubs and mature hedging. Pink stone display area. Outside tap and light.
Access to store. (former garage) 8'4 x 6'9 Up and over door. Only suitable for storage. Oil fired boiler.
Tegula brick patio to rear. Step up to slightly raised garden in neat lawn. PVC tank. Outside tap. 6ft. timber fencing.
Timber decked patio with partial glass flooring and inset lighting. Glass balustrade.
Garden to rear in neat lawn and Tegula brick patio area, with granite featured edging and stone display.
Treated timber edging with gold stone and low level planting .
Timber pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- PLEASE NOTE: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.