, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3BX
- Generous entrance porch with part glazed door to;
- Living room with glass fronted solid fuel stove linked to central heating and hot water
- Glazed partition and door to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of high and low level units
- Rear Hall with access to under stair storage
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in storage
- Bathroom with white suite / Electric shower over the bath
- Soft wood double glazed windows / Solid fuel glass fronted fire for central heating and hot water / Elevated site with superb views
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house occupying a prominent site within this sought after residential location close to the town centre and all local amenities. The property benefits from an elevated position with superb views over the roof tops to the surrounding countryside and although in need of some upgrading this property presents the ultimate purchaser with a chance to have their own input into the style and finish. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood single glazed entrance door and double glazed sidelight to;
- Entrance Porch 1.96m x 1.52m (6'5 x 5)
- Meter cupboard. Single radiator. Part glazed door to;
- Living Room 4.88m x 3.33m (16' x 10'11)
- Original glass fronted solid fuel fire linked to central heating and hot water. Tiled surround and hearth. Single radiator. 15 pane glazed door and glazed partition to;
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 5.23m x 3.84m (17'2 x 12'7)
- (L-shaped) Full range of basic high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Staircase to first floor. Double radiator. 15 pane glazed door to;
- Rear Hall
- Hardwood single glazed door to rear. Understair storage cupboard.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Overstair storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.22m x 2.84m (13'10 x 9'4)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe with overhead lockers. Excellent view. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 2.84m (12'2" x 9'3" )
- Open fronted built-in wardrobe with overhead locker. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 1.96m (10'10 x 6'5)
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with tiled splash back and "Aqualisa" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Double radiator.
- Paved pathway to front with lawned area.
Timber fence and pedestrian gate to enclosed rear garden with steps down to concrete area. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- None of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.