Detached 3 bedroomed bungalow occupying a mature spacious site conveniently located on the outskirts of Ballyclare, within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities. The property would require some internal decoration but is situated on a prime site complete with adjoining garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and matching double glazed side panel.
- Plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- LIVING ROOM 7.32m 2.13m x 3.66m 0.00m (24' 7" x 12' 0")
- Spacious living room with cast iron fireplace and slate hearth. Front picture window. Ceiling cornicing. 5 No wall mounted light fittings.
PVC double glazed sliding doors accessing:-
- CONSERVATORY 3.66m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.91m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
- Ceramic tiled floors. PVC double glazed doors accessing rear patio.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.18m 0.61m x 2.74m 0.61m (17' 2" x 9' 2")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Recess for fridge and freezer. Shelved hot press. PVC double glazed back door accessing gable side.
- REAR HALL
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 0.61m x 2.74m 0.61m (14' 2" x 9' 2")
- Range of built in furniture. Built in wardrobe.
- En Suite
- Comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.00m x 3.05m 2.74m (12' 0" x 10' 9")
- Built in mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 0.00m x 2.44m 1.52m (9' 0" x 8' 5")
- With 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with folding screen door and electric shower unit. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit. Matching accessories.
- Occupying a private mature site, fronting directly onto Doagh Road just outside Ballyclare town centre within walking distance to local schools and amenities.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway with ample parking space.
- Integral Garage 6.10m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.83m (20' 7" x 9' 6")
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Up and over door. Side service door.
Ornamental front garden laid in lawn within surrounding perimeter hedgerows.
Extensive patio area at gable side behind screening fencing.
Rear garden laid in lawn with screening perimeter trees and fencing.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hanna at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.