, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4QA
- Entrance door to open plan living room with open fire and tiled surround / Staircase to first floor
- Extended kitchen to rear with access to;
- Bathroom with coloured suite to include shower cubicle and thermostatic shower unit
- First floor landing
- Two bedrooms / One with feture wrought iron fireplace
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil-fired central heating
- Front forecourt in lawn / Decorative wrought iron railings and gate
- Vehicular access to rear with potential for off-street parking
- Excellent opportunity for builders and investors alike
"ATTENTION ALL BUILDERS AND INVESTORS"
This is a superb opportunity for builders and investors alike to purchase a two bedroom mid terraced property in this sought after residential location just off the Seven Mile Straight. Abbeyview has long been synonymous with a more relaxed style of living with all the benefits of living in close proximity to others while still enjoying the freedom of a countryside environment. In need of considerable updating, it is more than likely going to appeal to cash only buyers or those with a substantial deposit and has therefore been priced to reflect this.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood single glazed entrance door to;
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 5.64m x 3.96m (18'6 x 13)
- Open fire with original tiled surround and hearth. Meter cupboard. Understair storage. Staircase to first floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 4.22m x 3.71m (13'10 x 12'2)
- (max) Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with formica work surface. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BATHROOM 2.64m x 1.98m (8'8 x 6'6)
- (max) (Please note this extension has been constructed in single block wall). Blue coloured suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. 3/4 tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 2.54m (13' x 8'4)
- (max) Open fire with ornate cast iron fire surround. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.95m x 2.92m (9'8 x 9'7)
- (max) Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Single radiator.
- Decorative wrought iron railings and gate to front forecourt in neat lawn and concrete pathway.
Small rear yard with double coal bunker. Open to;
Communal drive to rear. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Access beyond to private garden in lawn. 5ft timber fencing and feature stone wall. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.