102A Connor Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0DS
- Large 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Barn Conversion Circa 1400 Sq Ft
- Solid Oak Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Living Area With Fireplace
- White 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Cloakroom With W.c/ Alarm System
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating/ Completely Rewired
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Spacious Tarmac Parking Forecourt
- Choice Location Close To Local Village Amenities
Former stone built barn converted to create a unique 3 bedroom semi detached house. This spacious property comprises large living area with open plan kitchen/ dining area as well as downstairs cloakroom. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- LOUNGE 8.23m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (27' 0" x 12' 0")
- Brick built fireplace. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.79m 2.74m x 3.05m 1.52m (19' 9" x 10' 5")
- Solid oak fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated eye level electric oven and microwave. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for washer/ dryer. Glazed display cabinet. Splashback tiling. Understair storage.
- REAR HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C.
- With white two piece suite.
PVC double glazed back door accessing yard.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 1.83m x 3.66m 0.61m (13' 6" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.74m x 4.57m 0.00m (11' 9" x 15' 0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 3.05m x 3.35m 0.00m (9' 10" x 11' 0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- With white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with splashback tiling, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Located approximately 2 miles outside of Parkgate Village on the Connor Road.
Driveway accessing spacious parking forecourt.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.