, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4NJ
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and feature surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of pine effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob / Fully tiled floor
- Bedroom 3 to ground floor
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned first floor bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Long tarmac driveway with parking for three cars / Large garden to rear in neat lawn, paved patio and timber decking / Excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached chalet style property occupying a large end of cul-de-sac position in this sought after residential location close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities, schools and transport facilities. Benefiting from spacious living room, large kitchen with informal dining area and ground floor bedroom, this property is ideally suited to those who may need flexible ground floor accommodation but still appreciate two generous bedrooms to the first floor. The property occupies a generous site with excellent sun orientation and plenty of space for a garage. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open, covered entrance porch with hardwood, double glazed and leaded glass entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open to understairs. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Cloaks cupboard with security alarm panel and light.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C 2.34 x 0.84 (7'8" x 2'9")
- Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback and storage below. Wood effect lino flooring. PVC double glazed window. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.96 x 4.26 (16'3" x 13'11")
- (into bay) Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with wooden surround, part polished cast iron and tiled inset and slate tiled hearth. TV point. Twin wall light points. Double and single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.88m x 3.57 (16'0" x 11'8")
- Full range of pine high and low level units with contrasting worksurfaces. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring hob and low level combination oven and grill. Pull out overhead extractor canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for freestanding fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Directional spotlights. Hardwood door to side with double glazed panel inset. Single radiator.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 1 3.47 x 2.97 (11'4" x 9'8" )
- Wood laminate floor. TV Point. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with access to attic. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder immersion and shelving.
- BEDROM 2 5.08 x 3.58 (16'7" x 11'8")
- Full wall of mirrored robes with sliding doors. Shelving and hanging space. Access to eaves storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.94 x 2.97 (16'2" x 9'8")
- (max) Access into eaves storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.79 x 2.36 (9'1" x 7'8")
- Modern "Victorian" style white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Panelled bath with tiled splashback. Corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower and separate thermostatic shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Double glazed "Velux" window. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn with paved pathways. Driveway to side with space for several vehicles. Outside light. Timber pedestrian gateway to large fully enclosed private garden to rear with excellent sun orientation and a variety of shrubs, plants and trees. Timber decked patio area. Space for garage. Outside tap and light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.