10 The Isles
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JR
- Attractive and deceptively spacious mid townhouse
- Prime cul-de-sac position within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining
- Family bathroom encompassing white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Driveway with space for parking two cars
- Low maintenance private rear gardens
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious mid townhouse which is located on a prime cul-de-sac position within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented property benefits from three spacious bedrooms, generous lounge with feature fireplace, contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining and a family bathroom encompassing white three piece suite. With the dwelling further boasting a oil fired central heating, driveway with space for parking two cars and low maintenance private rear gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with twin double glazed frosted panels inset. Wood strip flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor. Alarm panel and meter cupboard. BT point.
- LOUNGE 4.27 x 3.58 (14'0" x 11'8")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron ornate inset and polished granite hearth. Wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed picture window set to the front. TV and BT points. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 4.57 x 2.97 (14'11" x 9'8")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap. Space for freestanding oven and hob with pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy set above. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for full height freestanding fridge freezer and tumble dryer. Contemporary tiled floor throughout and part tiled walls to kitchen. Strip lighting inset under high level units. Space for informal dining. Single radiator. PVC rear door with feature frosted double glazed panel inset and complementary PVC double glazed windows. Built in storage cupboard inset under stairs with tiled flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access via slingsby ladder to partially floored attic space with light. Storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.98 x 3.39 (13'0" x 11'1")
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the rear. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.64 x 2.61 (8'7" x 8'6")
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobes with integrated shelving and hanging space. PVC double glazed window set to the front. Single radiator. TV aerial feed.
- BEDROOM 3 2.96 x 2.39 (9'8" x 7'10")
- Generous single bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.86 x 1.72 (6'1" x 5'7")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath encompassing shower screen and ‘Mira’ electric shower unit set above. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. PVC double glazed frosted window unit. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed low maintenance rear gardens finished with paved patio. Pedestrian gate to shared entry alley leading to the front. Oil tank and boiler set in rear gardens. Driveway with space for parking two cars to front. Outside lights and tap. PVC rainwater goods.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.