10 Moylena Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4PA
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor
- Coverted garage now used as a dining room complete with serving hatch to kitchen
- Lounge with feature fireplace, double glazed patio doors and open tread staircase to first floor
- Living room with door to kitchen and doors to Conservatory
- Kitchen with full range of mid oak high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob / Two seater breakfast bar
- Rear hall with access to large storage room and ground floor W/C
- First floor landing / Access to 2No. lofts
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite bathroom and shower
- Family shower room with modern white suite
- Oil-fired central heating / Tarmac drive with generous parking / Detached double garage / Large gardens and patio areas to front, side and rear
Occupying a large, mature site with substantial gardens to the front and rear in neat lawn, the property is located in what is arguably one of Antrim's most sought after locations, close to the town centre yet giving a sense of space and privacy normally associated with a home in the countryside. Only on full internal viewing can one begin to appreciate the potential and quality of this unique family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered entrance with hardwood six panel door and leaded glass sidelights to;
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood floor. Twin wall light points. Dado rail. Single radiator. Glazed door to;
- Dining Room 5.18m x 3.00m (17 x 9'10)
- (into bow window) Twin wall light points. Glazed serving hatch. Double radiator.
- Lounge 6.83m x 4.14m (22'5 x 13'7)
- (max) Open fire with raised tiled hearth and feature marble surround. Shelved recess. Twin wall light points. Aluminum double glazed sliding patio doors to side. Open tread staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator. Open through to;
- Living Room 3.35m x 3.00m (11 x 9'10)
- Solid wood floor. Dado rail. Double radiator. Door to kitchen. Part PVC double glazed door to;
- Conservatory 3.51m x 3.25m (11'6 x 10'8)
- PVC double glazed windows, roof and French doors to rear. Twin wall light points. Fully tiled floor. 2No. single radiators.
- Kitchen 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9 x 10'1)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Low level open corner display. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and low level double oven. Over head extractor canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for dryer. Two seater breakfast bar. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Open archway to;
- Rear Hall
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Space for fridge freezer. Glazed serving hatch to dining room. Low voltage downlights. Hardwood six pane door to rear.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Low flush W/C. Shelving.
- Walk-in Store / Boiler House 3.10m x 0.89m (10'2 x 2'11)
- Oil-fired boiler. Meter board.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Twin doors to hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- Inner Landing
- Access to second loft.
- Bedroom 1 5.92m x 3.99m (19'5 x 13'1)
- (max) into built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors. Twin wall light points. 3No. double radiators. Glazed door to;
- Large Ensuite Bathroom 3.05m x 2.21m (10' x 7'3)
- White suite comprising panel bath with tiled surround, mixer taps and shower attachment. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira" shower unit, and pivot glazed door. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Recessed downlights. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.15m (11'4 x 10'4)
- Open to built-in wardrobe. Wall light points. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.94m x 2.44m (12'11 x 8')
- Vanity unit with inset sink unit. Sliding doors to built-in wardrobes. Wall light point. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.12m x 2.24m (10'3 x 7'4)
- Over stairs storage. Single radiator.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising large fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding curved screen and "Mira Advance" shower unit. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Wood strip ceiling. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Feature circular pillars and stone walling to front with timber country style gate. Tarmac drive with parking for four plus cars. Access to;
- Detached Garage 5.72m x 5.49m (18'9 x 18')
- Up and over door. Power and light. Glazed service door to side.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Decorative wrought iron gate to paved side patio with step up to raised "tegula" brick patio and circular water feature.
Low level wall and steps up to substantial raised garden to the rear in neat lawn with mature borders, conifer hedging and trees. Outside tap. Door to bin and oil tank enclosure with steel oil tank. Pathway to side.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.