Located on a prime site within the popular village of Straid, this spacious semi detached house enjoys delightful rural views over surrounding countryside. The property has been well maintained by the present vendors and boasts large adjoining garage as well as fully enclosed rear yard. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Composite double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
Painted 4 panel doors throughout.
- Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 3.05m x 3.96m 0.00m (15' 10" x 13' 0")
- Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth with mahogany mantle piece. Open fire with solid fuel link up. Feature front window.
- DINING ROOM 3.96m 0.00m x 2.74m 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. PVC double glazed French doors accessing patio area.
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 3.66m 3.05m x 2.74m 1.52m (12' 10" x 9' 5")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for electric cooker with overhead integrated extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recess for tumble dryer. Glazed display cabinet. Larder cupboard. Breakfast bar. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear yard.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 3.05m x 3.96m 0.00m (15' 10" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.00m x 3.35m 1.52m (13' 0" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 1.83m x 2.44m 0.61m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With four piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head, fully tiled spacious shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- Large private enclosed rear patio area.
PVC oil tank. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
Access to detached garage from rear.
- Adjoining Garage 7.32m 0.00m x 3.66m 1.52m (24' 0" x 12' 5")
- Up and over door. Electric light and power points. Alarmed. Overhead storage. Gable side window.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.