1 Springhill Meadows (Ballyhartfield)
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9LD
- Superb Detached 4 Bedroom Villa
- With Matching Garage Built In Cavity Block
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Utility Room: Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Mains Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Doors And Windows/ Composite Front Door
- Range Of Quality Internal Finishes Throughout
- Choice Residential Location
Superb detached 4 bedroom villa, with matching detached garage, situated at the front of this select development, off Hillhead Road. The property is less than 2 years old and is finished to a quality specification throughout. Internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this lovely family home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite solid 4 panel front door with fanlight over. Ceramic tile floor extending through to kitchen. Twin ceiling lights.
Solid flush panel oak internal doors throughout.
Stairwell to half landing at right angle to the hallway.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising vanity unit with single lever mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. Ceramic tile floor.
- LOUNGE 5.49m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.91m (18' 0" x 11' 3")
- With front bay window. Attractive fireplace in marble surround and contrasting slate inset. Plumbed for installation of cast iron stove. Matching slate hearth. Oak laminate flooring. Twin glass panelled doors accessing the Dining Area.
- LIVING ROOM 3.35m 2.74m x 3.05m 0.00m (11' 9" x 10' 0")
- Gable side bay window and twin windows at front elevation. Oak laminate flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.71m 0.30m x 3.35m 0.00m (22' 1" x 11' 0")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units with contrasting black granite work surfaces. Cooker point with overhead recessed extractor unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated breakfast bar. Recess for fridge freezer. Window pelmet with integrated LED lighting. Ceramic tile floor extending through to:-
- Dining Area
- With bay window at gable side. Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 0.30m x 1.83m 2.44m (9' 1" x 6' 8")
- Range of matching high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. PVC solid 6 panel back door with fanlight.
- First Floor
- Return stairwell with half landing and window. Twin doors to shelved hot press.
NB Pressurised water cylinder.
Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.57m 2.44m x 3.05m 0.61m (15' 8" x 10' 2")
- Twin built in wardrobes. Front bay window.
- De Luxe En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Push button w.c. Vanity unit with single lever mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor. Mirror with LED lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.30m (14' 0" x 10' 1")
- Built in wardrobe. Gable side bay window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.61m (11' 0 x 9' 2")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.74m 0.61m x 2.13m 2.74m (9' 2" x 7' 9")
- Built in wardrobe.
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings. Vanity unit with single lever mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Complementary wall tiling. Wall mounted mirror cabinet with LED lighting.
- Occupying a prominent site at the front of the much sought after development, off Hillhead Road on the southern outskirts of Ballyclare.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
- Detached Matching Garage 5.49m 1.83m x 3.66m 0.91m (18' 6" x 12' 3")
- Built in cavity block wall with insulation roof. Roller shutter door. PVC 6 panel side door. Fluorescent lighting and power points.
Front garden in neat lawn with shrubs.
Fully enclosed and secure rear garden laid in lawn within boundary fencing.
Matching gate at gable side.
Range of mature screening areas and shrubbery to the rear.
Outside light. Water tap. Paved service area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.