1 Readers Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FH
- Superb 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa Extending To Circa 2100 Sq Ft
- Living Room With Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove
- De Luxe Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite/ 3 No En Suite Shower Rooms/ Master With Walk In Wardrobe And Dressing Room Off Bedroom 3
- Cloakroom With W.c./ Utility Room/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Pressurised Water System/ Alarm System
- Detached Matching Garage And Utility Room
- Tarmac Driveway/ Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio And Decking Area
- Finished To The Highest Of Specifications Throughout
Magnificent semi detached villa extending to circa 2100 sq ft offering up to 4 bedroom accommodation spread over three storeys. The property has only been constructed within the last 5 years and has been finished to a very high standard throughout to include contemporary kitchen and bathroom suites and a range of quality flooring throughout. Viewing is highly recommended for this superb property!
- Ground Floor
- Composite panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels and overhead fan light.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Porcelain tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Painted six panel doors throughout.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- Low flush w.c and corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back tiling. Matching accessories. Porcelain tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.79m 2.74m x 4.27m 0.00m (19' 9" x 14' 0")
- Contemporary cast iron multi fuel stove inset into chimney breast with slate hearth. Feature bay window. Solid oak flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.71m 1.83m x 4.57m 0.00m (22' 6" x 15' 0")
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and matching contemporary grey granite work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl 'Franke' sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 5 ring gas hob with overhead stainless steel extractor fan. Eye level double oven and integrated microwave. Recess and plumbing for 'American' style fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Housed gas fired central heating boiler. Complementary wall tiling with granite bordering. Glazed display cabinet. Wine rack. Recessed under unit lighting. Recessed ceiling lighting. Porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio area.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Large shelved storage cupboard. Stairwell to first floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.88m 1.22m x 4.27m 0.00m (16' 4" x 14' 0")
- Solid oak flooring. Feature bay window.
- Walk In Wardrobe
- With range of shelving and hanging space.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With deluxe 3 piece suite comprising fully tiled spacious shower cubicle with overhead 'Drench' shower head and separate hand held shower head. Floating vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 2.13m x 3.66m 0.91m (13' 7" x 12' 3")
- Contemporary three piece white suite comprising freestanding oval bath with swan neck mixer tap and handheld shower head. Low flush w.c. and floating wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Second Floor
- Gable side window. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space via drop down ladder.
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m 0.00m x 3.66m 2.74m (14' 0" x 12' 9")
- Spacious Dressing Room 2.13m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.91m (7' 0" x 11' 3")
- Range of fitted high and low level units with drawers and hanging space.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With three piece white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower fitting. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 4 4.57m 0.00m x 3.35m 1.22m (15' 0" x 11' 4")
- En Suite Shower Room
- With three piece white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower fitting. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Situated on prime site within popular 'Readers Park' development just off Rashee Road in Ballyclare enjoying a pleasant open aspect at front elevation.
Spacious tarmac driveway.
Paved forecourt with bordering shrubbery.
- Detached Garage 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.61m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
- Electronic roller shutter door. PVC double glazed side service door. Gable side window. Fluorescent lighting and power points.
Attached dry storage area to rear.
- Utility Room 2.74m 1.83m x 1.52m 0.61m (9' 6" x 5' 2")
- Range of low level units with granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing garden.
Enclosed south facing rear garden laid mainly in lawn within high fencing. Spacious patio area and decking area.
Built in small shed to rear.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.