1 Mill Pond
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0UE
- Impressive 2 Bedroom Bungalow
- Lounge With Modern Fireplace And Laminate Floor
- Spacious Kitchen/ Dining Area With Fixed Table
- Range Of Beech Shaker Style Units Including Cooker
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- On Site Car Parking/ Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ideal For Down Size With Low Outgoings
Deceptively spacious 2 bedroom bungalow adjoining a row of townhouses, conveniently located on the outskirts of Doagh Village. The property is finished to a modern specification throughout and internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the size of the various rooms and the space around the site.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door with double glazed insets. Wood laminate flooring.
Whitewood 6 panel internal doors throughout with pine skirting.
- LOUNGE 4.57m 0.00m x 4.57m 1.83m (15' 0" x 15' 6")
- Feature fireplace in beech surround with black granite inset and matching hearth. Electric fire inset. Dual aspect windows with twin windows at front and gable side elevations. Wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.96m 1.83m x 3.66m 3.05m (13' 6" x 12' 10")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in beech shaker style finish with contrasting work surfaces. Free standing electric cooker included with overhead pyramid style extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. PVC double glazed back door. Breakfast area with built in dining table.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 0.61m x 3.66m 0.91m (13' 2" x 12' 3")
- Freestanding sliderobes with twin mirror doors are included.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 1.83m x 2.44m 1.83m (12' 6" x 8' 6")
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen doors. Mains pressure shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. Matching ceramic tile floor. Rack of ceiling spotlights.
Access to roof space.
Shelved hot press immersion heater. NB Pressurised water system installed.
- Occupying a prominent site at the front of this small select development.
Extensive on site car parking within a front boundary wall.
Lawned front garden.
Secure enclosed rear garden within screening perimeter fencing and gateway accessing the front.
Mainly laid in paving.
Brick built oil fired boiler house. PVC oil storage tank.
Outside light. Water tap.
- MANAGEMENT FEE
- £12.50 per month
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.