1 Huntingdale Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9YY
- Superb 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Conservatory Extension
- Modern 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear/ Patio Area
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Choice Location Within Popular Development
Situated in small cul de sac of houses within popular 'Huntingdale' development on Doagh Road within walking distance of local schools and town centre amenities. The property has been very well maintained throughout and boasts a spacious conservatory extension as well as contemporary fitted kitchen. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase to first floor. Understair storage. Painted 4 panel door throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.93m x 3.56m (16'2" x 11'8")
- Modern fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Inset electric fire. Feature front window. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.69m x 3.56m (18'8" x 11'8")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recessed under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
Open plan to:-
- CONSERVATORY 3.73m x 2.39m (12'3" x 7'10")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. Twin wall mounted light fittings.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 3.61m (13'5" x 11'10")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 3.56m (12'2" x 11'8")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.57m (8'10" x 8'5")
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- With four piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Shelved hot press.
- Situated in choice residential development just at entrance to Huntingdale Crescent dul de sac.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Spacious tarmac driveway.
Rear enclosed garden in lawn with paved patio area and raised timber decked patio area.
Boiler house. PVC oil tank.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.